The Enhanced Eclipse® Model 705 Transmitter is a looppowered, 24 VDC liquid-level transmitter based on the revolutionary Guided Wave Radar (GWR) technology. Encompassing a number of significant engineering accomplishments, this leading-edge level transmitter is designed to provide measurement performance well beyond that of many traditional technologies, as well as “through-air” radar.
The innovative enclosure is a first in the industry, orienting dual compartments (wiring and electronics) in the same plane, and angled to maximize ease of wiring, configuration, and data display.
One universal transmitter can be used with all probe types and offers enhanced reliability for use in SIL 2/SIL 3 hardware systems.
ECLIPSE supports the FDT/DTM standard and, with the PACTware™ Frame Program, allows for additional configuration and trending flexibility.
- “TRUE LEVEL” measurement—not affected by media characteristics (e.g., dielectrics, pressure, density, pH, viscosity, etc.)
- Two-wire, 24 VDC loop-powered transmitter for level, interface, or volume.
- 20-point custom strapping table for volumetric output.
- 360° rotatable housing can be dismantled without depressurizing the vessel.
- Two-line, 8-character LCD and 3-button keypad.
- Probe designs: up to +800 °F / 6250 psi (+430 °C / 430 bar).
- Saturated steam applications up to 2250 psi @ +650 °F (155 bar @ +345 °C).
- Cryogenic applications down to -320 °F (-196 °C).
- Integral or remote electronics (up to 12 feet (3.6 m)).
- Certified for use in SIL 2/SIL 3 Loops (full FMEDA
- MEDIA: Liquids or slurries; hydrocarbons to water-based media (dielectric 1.4 – 100)
- VESSELS: Most process or storage vessels up to rated probe temperature and pressure
- CONDITIONS: All level measurement and control applications including process conditions exhibiting visible vapors, foam, surface agitation, bubbling or boiling, high fill/empty rates, low level and varying dielectric media or specific gravity.