Wingel VCFP Float Level Switch is a cable type level switch that using for water, sewage water, wastewater, and also dirty liquids. The most essential characteristic of these products is its high reliability and its shape which no edges for which it is particularly suitable for dirty water. The CFPP level switch allows electrical equipment to start and stop automatically (pump, control valve, or alarm) when a set level has been reached.
Table of Contents
- Simple and made to customer specification
- No moving part of electrical contact and employ the use of reed switch
- Usable for water, sewage water, wastewater, etc.
- Compact size, reliable and long switch life.
- Wet part is made from PP, Hyphalon cable and polyamide.
- Multiple choices of point (up to 6 contact point)
- Standard enclosure with PP + 20%GF terminal housing, IP-65
- Temperature up to 80ºC
- Length up to 20 meter – maximum
- All reed and lead wire contact are fully isolated
|Application||Sewage & wastewater|
|Press Max||3 Barg|
|Temperature Max||80 ºC|
|Specific Gravity Min||850 Kg/m3|
|Float Type||CFPP-60: Standard
CFPP-45: for narrow space
|Float Material||Polypropylene (PP)|
|Rope Material||Polypropylene (PP)|
|Terminal Box||PP + 20%GF Housing, IP-65|
|Output Contact||SPDT-Max 6 Contact Point|
|Rating||1A, 230 VAC/DC, 40VA|