KY FLOW METER & FLOW SWITCH
- KY-M: Instantaneous flow indicator
- KY-MA: Instantaneous flow indicator + lower (or upper) microswitch
- 3/8B∼5B flanged type
- Rc 3/8∼Rc 1-1/2 screwed type
- Withstanding Pressure: 1.0 MPa
- Temperature: 80°C or less
- Accuracy: ±5% of reading
- Contact Capacity:
- 15A; 125, 250 or 480 VAC
- 0.5A; 125 VDC
- 0.25A; 250 VDC
Most suitable for flow rate indications and alarms for lubricating oil and fluids containing iron powder.
- Most suitable for opaque liquids because the indicating section is mechanically sealed from fluid.
- No restrictions on the flow direction.
- The contact position is variable.
Body: FC250, CAC406, SUS304
Main parts: C3604B, SUS304
- For use in high vibration places, use vibration-proof SF type.
- For 1.0 MPa or greater operating pressure, use the SF type designed for high pressure.
For more info and price please contact firstname.lastname@example.org