Kofloc 2504FR Flow Controller are combined in this flow meter to permit high-precision measurement and control of a wide flow range from very small flow to medium flow when the gas supply pressure (inlet side) changes.
Kofloc 2504FR Features
- This flow meter ensures constant flow under the constant pressure on its outlet side even if the pressure on the inlet side changes.
- The flow controller is made on the basis of the Model 2204 with excellent precision control characteristics, permitting smooth control of very small flow.
- The measuring section of the flow meter made on the basis of the high-precision float type flow meter RK1400 ensures highly reliable flow.
- Fluids : Air,N2,O2,H2,He,Ar,CO2 (Calibration with actual gas)
For other gases, please consult us regarding conversion conditions or calibration with the actual gas to be used.
* Option: Scales for two types of fluids
- Flow range (FS): From 1–10 ML/MIN to 1–10 L/MIN (Refer to the Capacity Table on page 55.)
- Accuracy: FS ±2% (Measurement point)
The flow fluctuation is within FS ±2% when the inlet pressure changes to 0.07–0.7 MPa under the flow meter outlet pressure condition.
- Control pressure: The pressure difference between inlet and outlet must be 0.07 MPa or more.
- Proof pressure:
- 5L/MIN or less: 0.7MPa
- 10 L/MIN or more: 0.5 Mpa
- Available scale: 10:1
- Material: SS, Al
- Body block: SUS316
- Al, Brass
- Tapered tube: Pyrex, glass
- Packing: FKM, NBR
- Float: Pyrex, SUS316, glass
- Protective cover: Acrylic resin
- Heat resistance: MAX60℃
- Connection : Rc 1/4 (Standard), Rc 1/8 (Optional)