Erdco Armor-Flo 3500 provides even more effective process control input with switching capabilities. Simple electromechanical switches define your process limits. Adjustable switches provide a positive indication of flow/no-flow conditions and may be positioned to actuate at specific flow rates.
The design of the switch is to capture the indicator, preventing movement until the flow rate is once again within the acceptable range. The switches are SPDT glass encapsulated reed type rated at 0.25 amperes at 120V ac (1.5 amperes at 24V dc). This switch is appropriate for use in Class 1, Division 2 areas.
Erdco Armor-Flo 3500 Features
- Instantaneous flow rate measurement.
- Adjustable low and/or high flow limit switches.
- Use in horizontal or vertical piping systems.
- Individually calibrated for fluid and operating conditions.
- User selectable 10:1 turndown flow ranges.
- User selectable units of measure.
- No floats to get stuck, tubes to break or dynamic seals to leak.
- Low pressure loss.
Erdco Armor-Flo 3500 Applications
- Coolant monitoring
- Pump seals
- Chilled water
- Staging air compressors
- Lube oil systems
Accuracy : ±2% full scale
Repeatability : ±1% full scale
Scales : Direct reading
Resolution: Maximum-30 division/Minimum-15 divisions
Rangeabiliy : 10 to 1 turndown
Hermetically sealed reed switch Contact rating: 0.25A @ 120 Vac 1.5A @ 24V dc
Adjustment limits: 20-50% full scale-low limit 50-90% full scale-high limit 30% differential between low and high
Dead Band: 7% full scale
Materials of Construction :
Housing: Aluminum, brass, 70/30 copper/nickel, 316 stainless steel
Shunt: As housing or carbon steel
Window: Tempered glass or polycarbonate
Vane: Cobalt/chromium/nickel alloy with Teflon ® encapsulated magnet
“O” rings: buna-n, ethylene propylene, Viton® or perfluoroelastomer
Piping Connections :
- 1/2” to 1″ NPT female
- 1 1/4” to 4″ NPT male
- 1 1/2” to 3″ Tri-clamp
- 1 1/4” to 6″ Grooved
- 1 1/4” to 6″ Beveled
- 1/2” to 8″ 150# /300# RF/FF ANSI Flanges (carbon stl)
- 1/2” to 8″ 150# RF ANSI Flanges (stainless stl)
- 1/2” to 6″ 150# RF ANSI Flanges (aluminum)
- 1/2” to 6″ 150# FF ANSI Flanges (brass)
- 15 to 25 mm DIN 2999/BS21/ISO R7 Female threaded
- 15 to 150 mm DIN PN 10 Flanges (316 stainless stl & carbon stl)
Pressure Limits :
- 1 Housing (aluminum) 0, 1 or 5 Shunt-200 psig (13.8 bar)
- 2 Housing (brass) 0 Shunt-400 psig (27.6 bar) 2 or 5 Shunt-200 psig (13.8 bar)
- 6 Housing (316 stainless stl) 0 Shunt-400 psig (27.6 bar) 5 or 6 Shunt-200 psig (13.8 bar)
- 7 or 8 Shunt-400 psig (27.6 bar)
- 8 Housing (high pressure 316 stainless stl) 0 Shunt-1000 psig (69 bar)
Temperature Limits :
- -23 to 121°C (-10 to 250°F) with buna-n o-ring
- -23 to 204°C (-10 to 400°F) with Viton®, Kalrez® or ethylene propylene o-ring
Reference : erdco.com
Contact us : firstname.lastname@example.org or visit to our E-Commerce
Download Datasheet : Erdco Armor-FloTM 3500
- Rotech Limit Switch Boxes
- Potter Electric – Fire Alarms & Fire Sprinkler Systems
- Castel – Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Components
- Seametrics IP100/200 Paddle Wheel Flow Meter
- Pull Cord Switch
- Fluidyne Control Systems
- McCrometer Flow Meter
- Processautomatic – Accurate and Adaptable Flow Measuring Solutions