RS flow meters measure the flow rate based on the screw pump principle. The newly developed rotor profiles ensure a low-resistance, high-precision measurement while gently transporting the measuring medium.VSE optimized material and technology in the bearing area.
The combined radial / axial slide bearing is shielded behind bearing brackets shaped to be flow-optimized. The bearings are made from tungsten carbide and, the first time in positive displacement flow meter, also made from silicium carbide (SSiC).
A sensor module was developed that enhances the functionality of the RS flow meter significantly. The sensor itself features two GMR bridges (sin/cos) and is housed in a removable stainless steel cartridge case together with a signal conditioning and amplifier unit.
The downstream electronics unit features a high-resolution sin / cos-interpolator. Among others, the device features a programmable signal filter, which is able to offset unwanted, negative pulse sequences and detects and saves values that exceed the indicated flow and temperature values. A separate directional signal is available for 1-channel evaluations.
Flow range 0 up to 3.000 l/min
Pressure range up to 450 bar
Temperature range -30 up to +120°C
Frequency range up to 100 kHz
Viscosity range 1 up to 1.000.000 CST
- Process technology
- Highly viscous, paste-like, abrasive adhesives and sealants
- High precision mostly independent of viscosity
- Gentle fluid measurement
- Pulsation-free measurement
- Lowest pressure losses
- High on functionality due to intelligent sensor technology
- Short response time through reduced mass
- Fuel Flow Sensor eurosens Delta Mechatronics
- 525 Metalex Flow Sensor Signet
- 2536 Signet Rotor-X Paddlewheel Flow Sensor
- Signet 515 Rotor-X Paddlewheel Flow Sensor
- Water flow sensor
- Rotech Limit Switch Boxes
- Potter Electric – Fire Alarms & Fire Sprinkler Systems
- Castel – Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Components
- Seametrics IP100/200 Paddle Wheel Flow Meter
- Pull Cord Switch
- Fluidyne Control Systems
- McCrometer Flow Meter
- Processautomatic – Accurate and Adaptable Flow Measuring Solutions
You must be logged in to post a comment.