Hoffer HP Series Flow Control Insertion is designed for measuring liquid and gas flow in medium to large diameter pipes with accuracies inherent in the turbine flowmeter at a substantially lower price than in-line flowmeters.
Several versions are available including fixed, adjustable, bi-directional and high pressure. In addition a number of process fittings and materials of construction may be supplied to suit the demand of various applications. HP Series Insertion Turbine Flowmeters for Liquids and Gas 4”-72” Pipe Diameters
Hoffer HP Series Features
- Low cost.
- Low pressure drop.
- Wide flow turndown ranges for both liquids and gases.
- Outstanding accuracy.
- Applications from 4″ to 72″ pipe diameters. Specials upon request.
- Process connection flexibility.
- May be installed or removed from active line without stopping service.
- -20 to +400°F standard operating temperature range with Viton Seal.
- Precision flow measurement of liquid and gas applications in large diameter pipes at a lower cost than using an in-line flowmeter.
Insertion for Liquids:
- Repeatable Flow Range: .25 to 50 FPS
- Accuracy: ±1%
Insertion for Gas:
- Repeatable Flow Range: 5 to 250 FPS
- Accuracy: ±2%
Hoffer HP Series Specifications
|Linear Flow Ranges: (Examples)||Minimum Usable Flow Ranges:|
|5 to 50 FPS.||0.25 FPS with 2″ Rotor.|
|2 to 20 FPS.||0.5 FPS with 1½” Rotor.|
|1 to 10 FPS.|
|LINEARITY: ±1% in 10:1 Flow Turndown Ratios. Any turndown range with a minimum of 1 FPS and maximum of 50 FPS.|
|Linear Flow Ranges:||Minimum Usable Flow Ranges:|
|5 to 50 FPS.||0.25 FPS with 2″ Rotor.
0.5 FPS with 1½” Rotor.
|2 to 20 FPS.|
|1 to 10 FPS.|
|LINEARITY: ±1% in 10:1 Flow Turndown Ratios.|
|Any turndown range with a minimum of 1 FPS and maximum of 50 FPS.|
Repeatability : ±.25% Standard.General Specifications
- Max. Operating Pressure :
150 PSI low pressure adjustable model.
2500 PSI fixed model.**
2500 PSI high pressure adjustable model.**
** (Dependent on process connection and temperature).
- Bearing Types : Ceramic Hybrid Ball Bearings, Tungsten Cabide and Hard Carbon Composite Sleeve Bearings.
- Materials : Stem, housing and rotor support are 316 stainless steel. Stem guide materials – brass (standard). Standard seal is Viton, with others available. Rotor – nickel 200, 430 stainless steel, 17.4 stainless steel (standard).
- Output Signal (Magnetic Coil) :
Output level – 10 mV RMS minimum.
Wave shape – sinusoidal.
DC resistance of sense coil – 2000 OHMS.
Coil – variable reluctance type.
Download Datasheet: Hoffer Flow Control HP Insertion Series Turbine Flow Meter for Liquid and GasesReference: hofferflow.com
You must be logged in to post a comment.