AW-Lake JVK Plastic Spur Gear Flow Meter is specifically designed for the chemical dispensing industry. It is ideal for measuring chemicals, including the strongest of chemicals such as acid, caustic-based fluids, and corrosives. It is machined of tough thermoplastic and designed to provide years of service. These gear meters are easy to install and operate. There is no need for straight run piping upstream or downstream of the flow meter. They can also be used in applications requiring bi-directional flow.
AW-Lake JVK Plastic Spur Gear Flow Meter Features:
Measuring Accuracy: ±1% over a 10:1 turndown
Flow Ranges: 0.1 to 7 GPM
Pressure Rating: up to 500 PSI
Temperature Rating: 50°F to 110°F (10°C to 43°C)
Harsh chemical environments call for special products. That’s why AW Gear Meters developed this flow meter, specifically designed for the chemical dispensing industry. Machined of tough thermoplastic and made to provide years of service, these flow meters stand up to the strongest chemicals, including acids, caustic-based fluids and corrosives.
- Simple & Easy: to Use These meters are easy to use and install, since there is no need for straight run piping upstream or downstream of the flow meter.
- Chemical Resistant: This meter is constructed of thermoplastic materials that are safe for use with a wide variety of acids and chemicals.
- Flexible Meter: may be used in applications requiring bidirectional flow.
AW-Lake JVK Plastic Spur Gear Flow Meter Specification:
- Measuring Accuracy: 1.0% over 10:1 turn down with 30cP fluid
- Repeatability: ± 0.2%
- Flow Measuring Range: 0.1 to 7.0 gpm
- Maximum Operating Pressure: up to 500 psi
- Maximum Fluid Temperature: 50° F to 110° F (10° C to 43° C)
- Ports: 1/2” Female NPT
- Materials Of Construction:
- Body: Kynar® (PVDF)
- Gears: PTFE
- Seals: PTFE
- Bearings: Ceramic (Al203)
Download Data Sheet: JVK Plastic Spur Gear Flow Meter
You must be logged in to post a comment.