Kofloc Model 3100 Series Mass Flow Meter is a new, advanced high-precision flowmeter developed based on the Model 3200 Series. The incorporated innovative capillary type flow sensor reduces pressure loss and ensures high response as well as ensuring stability.
Kofloc Model 3100 Series Features :
- Equipped with a temperature follow-up type current difference detection flow sensor to ensure high accuracy and quick response.
- Measurements of minute flow available up to 1 SCCM full scale (SR option).
- Flow range (at N2 calibration conditions) : 10SCCM-20SLM
- Response : 1 sec. or less to within ±2% of the full scale of final value typical for 0-100% response
- Accuracy : Within ±1.0% F.S./3100
- Linearity: Within ±0.5% F.S.
- Repeatability: Within ±0.2% F.S.
- Proof pressure: 980kPa
- Leak rate: 1×10-8 Pa.m3/s or less (excluding transmission of He)
- Working temperature range: 0-50℃ (Accuracy guarantee: 15-35℃)
- Materials of parts exposed to gases: – Body: SUS 316L, SUS 316, PTFE Seals: Viton® (Optional: Neoprene®)
- Joint : – Standard: 1/4SWL® Optional: 1/8SWL® 1/4VCR® RC1/4®, etc.
- Electrical connections: Dsub 9-pin male connector per KFC standard (SEMI standard)
- Flow rate output signals: 0-5VDC
- Required power supply* : +15VDC (±5%) 100mA, –15VDC (±5%) 100mA
You must be logged in to post a comment.