Macnaught M80 Mechanical Meter are suitable for flows between 5-194 GPM. The 3” Mechanical Meters have an accuracy of +/- 1.0% and provides exceptional levels of reliability and durability. These meters are an ideal solution for remote sites or where ease of installation, accuracy and reliability are the priority.
Macnaught Americas is a wholly owned subsidiary of Macnaught Pty Ltd and oversees all business operations in Canada, USA, Mexico, Central / South America & The Caribbean Basin marketplaces.
Established in Tampa FL since 1989, our location stocks MX and M Series Meters and Meter parts along with a healthy Inventory of Grease, Oil & Fuel fluid transfer pumps, Retracta Hose Reels and dispensing items. The Tampa staff has decades of advanced applications experience & can quote your needs quickly.
Macnaught Pty Ltd, is a privately owned Sydney, Australia based corporation. Established in 1948, Macnaught has been designing and manufacturing industrial grade Positive Displacement Oval Gear Flow Meters, Retracta Hose Reels and Grease / Oil / Fuel Fluid Handling Products for the agriculture, automotive, chemical, industrial, general process, marine, mining, OEM and transport industries.
Leaders in our field, we design and manufacture long lasting robust products with a commitment to provide:
- Best cost of ownership spanning the entire Macnaught product range
- Industry leading technical product applications assistance & support
- Customer service with a high sense of urgency
- Complete client satisfaction – our goal is to develop long term customer relationships – not focus on the transaction
Series M80 3” Mechanical Meter
Macnaught’s Positive Displacement Flow Meters are suitable for a wide range of industrial applications including fuel and oil distribution, corrosive chemical, solvent measurement and high pressure applications to name a few.
Macnaught offers Positive Displacement Flow Meters featuring Oval Gear technology. The measuring principle includes two high precision toothed oval gears, which are driven by the flow of the medium and mesh with each other: in presence of a flow, defined volumes of fluid are transported through the meter for each rotation of oval gears pair.
As the flow rate increases, so does the rotational speed of the rotors. The number of gear rotations is a measure of the amount of fluid that has passed through the meter; each rotation is detected by a sensor and the volume is calculated using a conversion factor (K factor).
Macnaught M80 Mechanical Meter Features
- Mechanical Registers – No power required
- Pulse outputs available
- High Pressure and Chemical Resistant ( CR ) Models
- Proven Cast construction
- High accuracy and repeatability
- High accuracy and repeatability
- Suitable for viscous fluids
- Accuracy unaffected by changes in viscosity
- Requires minimal maintenance
- Ease of installation
- Exceptional turn-down ratio
Macnaught M80 Mechanical Meter Specification
|Materials of Construction|
|Meter Body||Cast Aluminium||Cast Aluminium|
|Seals||Fluorocarbon (FKM)||PTFE encapsulated (FEP)|
|Operating Temperature||-40 – 120ºC||-40 – 120ºC|
|Range||-40 – 248ºF||-40 – 248ºF|
|Max. Operating||175 psi||175 psi|
|Pressure||12 Bar||12 Bar|
|Accuracy||+/- 1.0%||+/- 1.0%|
|Repeatability||+/- 0.03%||+/- 0.03%|
|Pulse Output Options|
|Type 4 – Heavy Duty||Aluminium (IP67)||Aluminium (IP67)|
Download Data Sheet: Series M80 3” Mechanical Meters
- Macnaught Series Pulse Oil Flow Meter 3/4″
- Macnaught Type A Standard Pulse Flow Meter
- Macnaught Series DR Digital Display Flow Meter
- Macnaught Series Pulse Oil Flow Meter 1/2″
- Macnaught Series Mechanical Oil Flow Meter 1/2″
- ESPOWER Electrical Systems
- Lika Electronic – Smart Encoders & Actuators
- Shaw Moisture Meters – Dewpoint Meters, Hygrometers and Moisture Analysers
- Lorric – Flowmeter
- SFC Koenig Sealing and Flow Control
- Flow-Teknikk Process Instruments
- Teledyne Hastings Instruments – Flow Instruments for Industrial
- VP Instruments – Industrial Energy Monitoring