The WMP-Series is a full-bore, plastic-bodied electromagnetic flowmeter designed for flow and usage monitoring applications in 1 and 2-inch pipe. The polypropylene flow tube offers corrosion resistance to a wide range of chemicals. It is lightweight and easy to install or remove from the pipe for inspection*.
- No moving parts
- Minimal straight pipe required
- Built-in rate & total indicator
- Corrosion resistant
- Pulse output (WMP101 only)
- Usage monitoring, such as:
- • Industrial wastewater discharge
- • Greywater
- • Well monitoring
- • Irrigation
With no moving parts, the magmeter permits unobstructed flow, minimizing flow disturbances and hence, straight pipe requirements. The WMP-Series can be used in piping configurations where there is little space between the meter and an elbow or valve.
The WMP Series, like other magmeters, are resistant to wear from sand and debris found in-ground or surface water. Since there are no bearings or propeller to wear out, downtime and maintenance and repair costs are kept to a minimum. Because there are no mechanical parts in the flow stream, the meter tolerates high flows without damage.
The hinged, opaque polyethylene cover protects from dust and UV rays while permitting easy access to the LCD flow rate and total display. The electronics housing is made of rugged powder-coated die-cast aluminum. It can be fitted with cross-drilled screws and seal wire for tamper-evidence.
Flow rate and the total can be displayed in a variety of units, customer-selected, and factory-set.The WMP-Series is used for tracking flow rate and total flow in usage monitoring applications, for instance, in compliance with regulatory requirements. These would include wells, industrial wastewater, heap leach mining discharge, cooling tower deduct metering, turf and landscape applications, and other water reclamation operations.
In the event of DC power loss, or when changing the battery, the WMP is designed to retain the internal settings and flow total. The WMP101 is externally powered via a 5-pin connector cable which also provides pulse output for use with a variety of Seametrics and other displays and controls for remote reading, data logging, pulse-to-analog conversion, and telemetry applications.
The WMP104 is a battery-operated unit for use when pulse output is not required. The standard batteries are user replaceable with an approximate 1-2 year life depending on usage. An extended battery life option offers an estimated 2-4 year life depending on usage.
Read Another Article :
- Flowma Flowmasonic WUF 620 CF Clamp On Ultrasonic Flow Meter
- Cara Instalasi Flow Meter Ultrasonic Clamp-on Flowmasonic WUF 500
- Flow meter Air Jenis Ultrasonic clamp on Flowmasonic WUF 500
- Water flow sensor jenis clamp on ultrasonic flow meter
- Flowma Flowmasonic WUF 620 J Portable Ultrasonic Flow Meter
- Flow meter ultrasonic clamp on untuk pipa HDPE
- Flow Meter Ultrasonic Jenis Clamp On Untuk Pipa PVC
- Flow Meter Ultrasonic Clamp on untuk Proses Destilasi Air Laut
- Flow Meter Ultrasonic Portable untuk Mengecek Sistem Pendingin Mesin
- Jarak panjang Pipa pemasangan transducer ultrasonic
- Flow meter ultrasonic yang digunakan untuk sistem pemadam kebakaran
You must be logged in to post a comment.