The Explosion-Proof Wafer-Style turbine flow meter was developed for liquid applications where accuracy and dependability are of concern to the operator. The stainless steel body incorporates a helical turbine with tungsten carbide shaft and bearings. It provides an efficient, long service life and a cost-effective solution for your measurement requirements.
Simple in design and construction, this meter uses modified upstream and downstream flow straighteners for a high degree of flow accuracy. Its between the-flange design eliminates the need for mating flanges, requiring less space in the flow line, lowering costs and providing easy, one-man installation. The meter produces a sine wave signal proportional to its volumetric flow rate. With optional electronics, this turbine meter provides local flow rate and volume totalization and will interface with most instruments, PLCs and computers.
The TR-QS Wafer Style Turbine flow meter is made from superior materials for high performance in aggressive environments. The wafer style mounting configuration eliminates the need for mating flanges, resulting in lower costs and simplified installation. The modified upstream and downstream flow straighteners allow for a higher accuracy and greater fluid dynamics.
- Accurate & Reaptable: The TR Series turbine meter is accurate to ±1% of reading with repeatability of better than ±0.1%.
- Smart & Simple Design: Unique design eliminates the need for mating flanges, resulting in lower costs and simplifying installation.
- Space-Saver: Wafer-style mounting configurations for limited space requirements.
- High Performance: This flow meter is made from superior materials of construction for high performance in aggressive environments.
- Improved Accuracy: The modified upstream and downstream flow straighteners allow for a higher accuracy and greater fluid dynamics.
- Easy installation: Wafer style mounting configuration eliminates the need for mating flanges
- Smart design: Compact design for use in tight spaces
- Seven flow ranges: From 5 to 5000 GPM
- Line sizes: Capable of measuring flow in line sizes from 1” to 10”
- EX-ratings: Explosion proof options available
- Measuring Accuracy: ± 1.0% of reading or better
- Repeatability: ± 0.1%
- Flow Measuring Range: 5 to 5,000 GPM (gal/min) (per flange rating of install kit)
- Maximum Operating Pressure: Refer to ASME/ANSI B16.5-1996
- Maximum Operating Temperature: Fluid temperature of -150° to 300°F
- Wafer-style ASME/ANSI B16.5-1996
- Threaded, Flange, Graloc & Victaulic
Materials Of Construction:
- Body: 316 Stainless Steel
- Rotor Support: 316 Stainless Steel
- Rotor Shaft: Tungsten Carbide
- Rotor: Stainless Steel
Download Data Sheet: Wafer Style Turbine Flow Meter TR-QS Series
You must be logged in to post a comment.