The CD1050 Series has been developed to be mounted on rotating shafts for rotary torque measurements. Constructed in stainless steel, the sensor is suitable for use in many hostile environments. Fitted with metallic strain gauges in a Wheatstone bridge circuit, the CD1050 is providing excellent temperature stability.
For high-level output a model with integrated amplifier is available. Another version with key-shafted interface exists under the reference CD1095.
With many years of experience as a designer and manufacturer of sensors, TE CONNECTIVITY often works with customers to design or customize sensors for specific uses and testing environments. On request, Instruction documents can be provided to ease the selection and use of our sensors and provide helpful tips.
- Slip ring measurement peaking
- High Stiffness
- Other square size available on custom design
- High Level Output Model with Integrated Amplifier
- Dynamic applications
- Process control equipment
- Test and Measurement
- Robotics and effectors
- Laboratory and Research
|F.S range in Nm||5 – 10- 20 – 50 – 10||150 – 200 – 300||500 – 750||4k – 5k – 7|
|F.S range in lbf-ft||4 – 8 – 16 – 40 – 80||120 – 160 – 240||400 – 600||3,2k – 4k – 5,6k|
|Stiffness in Nm/rad||1,4.10² to 7,5.10³||7,5.10³ to 3.104||3.104 to 1.105||4,5.105 to 1,3.106|
|Stiffness in lbf.ft/rad||0,1.102 to 5,1.102||5,1.102 to 2,1.103||2,1.103 to 6,9.103||3,1.104 to 8,9.104|
|Rotation in rpm||3000||2200||1750||1000|
|Operating Temperature Range (OTR)||-20 to 80º C (-4 to 176° F)|
|Compensated Temperature Range (CTR)||0 to 60º C (32 to 140° F)|
|Zero Shift in CTR||<0.5% F.S./ 50º C [/100° F]|
|Zero Shift in CTR||<1% of reading / 50° C [/100° F]|
|Range (F.S.)||±5 Nm to ±7 kNm [4 lbf-ft to 5,6 klbf-ft]|
|Velocity of Rotation||Up to 3000 RPM ; Bidirectional operation|
|Without damage||1.5 x F.S.|
|Without destruction||3 x F.S.|
|Combined Non-Linearity & Hysteresis||<±0.25% F.S|
|Supply Voltage||1 to 10Vdc regulated||10 – 30Vdc||±15Vdc (±12 to ±18Vdc)|
|Sensitivity “FSO”2||±2mV/V||±2V ±0.2V||±5V ±0.2V|
|Zero Offset2||<±1mV||2.5V ±0.2V||0V ±0.2V|
|Input Impedance/Consumption||350 to 700Ω||<50mA||<50mA|
|Output Impedance||350 to 700Ω||1 kΩ6||1 kΩ6|
|Insulation under 50Vdc||≥100MΩ||≥100MΩ||≥100MΩ|
1. Sensors are calibrated with 10Vdc power supply as standard.
2. Signal goes positive in CW strain with standard wiring configuration. Other signal output on request
3. Electrical Termination: Connector output including mating plug
4. Material: Body in stainless steel ; aluminum alloy housing.
5. Other connection types on request (smooth shaft, cotter pin, etc.)
6. Output impedance < 100Ω on request
7. CE conformance according to EN 61010-1, EN 50081-1, EN 50082-1
Download Datasheet: TE CD1050 Dynamic Rotary Torquemeter
For futher please contact us, email@example.com
You must be logged in to post a comment.