Haskel designs and manufactures gas boosters that are the industry benchmark for durability, safety, and reliability. Used for virtually all industrial gases and ideal for gas pressure increases, high-pressure gas transference, cylinder charging, and scavenging, Haskel pneumatic-driven gas boosters can produce pressures up to 39,000 psi (2690 bar).
Our global reputation of providing the most reliable gas boosters in various industries is backed by a global network of high-pressure expertise, service, and support.
Proven to be safe, robust, reliable, compact, and easy to maintain, Haskel pneumatic-driven gas boosters provide a number of operational benefits
- Safe pneumatic operation – no heat, flame or spark risk
- Infinitely variable cycling speed and output
- Pressures of up to 39,000 psi (2690 bar)
- Easy to apply automatic controls
- No limit or adverse effect on continuous stop/start applications
- Seal systems designed for a long working life
- No airline lubricator required
- Hydrocarbon free –a separation between air and gas sections
- Built-in cooling rapidly cools the compressed gas
- Single, double-acting, and two-stage models
- Ability to stall at any predetermined pressure and hold the fixed pressure without consuming power or generating heat
Model of Haskel Air drive Pump Products
- AG – Single Acting Single Stage Gas Booster Models
Single Acting Single Stage AG boosters are the smallest and lightest with pressure capabilities up to 39,000 psi.
- AGD – Single Stage Double Acting Gas Booster Models
Double Acting Single Stage “AGD” boosters pump twice the volume of a Single Acting, Single Stage Booster per cycle and require less air drive.
- AGT Two-Stage Gas Booster Models
Two-Stage “AGT” boosters provide efficient means of boosting a high gas compression ratio since the ratio per stage is low.