Amflow® Electronic Valve Actuators are ATEX certified for use in hazardous areas and engineered for surface chemical injection flow control applications. All electronic actuators feature low power consumption, high accuracy, repeatability, and the ability to consistently operate under a wide range of conditions.
All of Amflow® Electronic Valve Actuators have communication capabilities for remote automation control. They are designed to support Industrial Ethernet and various communication modules including HART/4-20mA, H1 FOUNDATIONTM fieldbus, Modbus RTU/ RS485, or Modbus TCP.
DC Motor Driven Compact Actuator
The A2-VACM features the same DC Motor, 316 SS construction, and adjustable torque settings as the A6, compacted into a highly affordable, space-saving design. The A2-VACM is a compact, cost-effective valve actuation solution that provides accurate, repeatable automated control of flow control valves and back pressure regulators. The A2-VACM is capable of controlling all of Amflow’s® Flow Control Valves and Back Pressure Regulators with the exception of the AM30.
Environmentally Sealed for all Chemical Injection Applications
The ATEX-certified A2-VACM is engineered for surface chemical injection flow control applications and for use in hazardous surface areas. All Amflow® Electronic Actuators feature low power consumption, high accuracy, repeatability, and the ability to consistently operate under a wide range of conditions.
The A2-VACM is designed to support Industrial Ethernet, HART/4-20mA, H1 FOUNDATIONTM Fieldbus, Modbus RTU/RS485, or Modbus TCP communications for ease of use and allowing the operator remote automation control. Any flash-based browser software, such as Google, Firefox, Internet Explorer, etc, may be used without the need for additional software. The A2-VACM uses DHCP (“Dynamic Hosting Configuration Protocol”) which automatically assigns IP addresses to devices connected to a network.
This eliminates the need to manually configure everything connected to a computer or server and is highly recommended for a quick and easy set-up due to the wide variety of computers, networks, servers, and operating systems in use. Individual “help pages”, that relate to each of the screens, are available to support the end-user without the need to contact an outside specialist. Settings are pre-set at the manufacturer.
Specifications | Design Features
- Supports Industrial Ethernet, HART/4-20mA, H1 FOUNDATIONTM fieldbus, Modbus RTU/RS485 or Modbus TCP communication modules
- Remote access from host computer for control, monitoring, and configurations
- Weight: 13kg (28.5lbs)
- Compact Design
- 316 Stainless Steel Construction
- Environmentally Sealed
- Multi-Speed 24-VDC Gear Motor (forward and reverse)
- 24 VDC 30 Watts
- 3.6 A (continuous)
- Adjustable Torque Setting
- 6 Nm Maximum Torque
- Optional Cable Glands
- Circuit Board Operating Temperature: -20oC to 80oC (-4oF to 176oF)
- Vibration (peak /Continuous) G: NA/9* (*tested at RMS acceleration for 20 minutes)
- ATEX II 2 G Ex de IIC T4
- Degree of Protection: IP66
- Certification of material type and condition, and all post-process, including anodizing, heat treatment, plating, and all chemical processes, will be maintained on file with A & H Enterprises, Inc. for a period of not less than five years.
Download Datasheet: Amflow® A2-VACM Actuator
- Amflow® PR7B-HP Back Pressure Regulator
- Amflow® AM8C Series Flow Control Valve
- Amflow® A3 Actuator
- Amflow Instruments
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit to our E-Commerce
- Rotech Limit Switch Boxes
- Potter Electric – Fire Alarms & Fire Sprinkler Systems
- Castel – Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Components
- Seametrics IP100/200 Paddle Wheel Flow Meter
- Pull Cord Switch
- Fluidyne Control Systems
- McCrometer Flow Meter
- Processautomatic – Accurate and Adaptable Flow Measuring Solutions