Table of Contents
Gas pressure regulators with filter and safety shut- off valve
The Delta Elektrogas RFS type is a regulator for gas pipelines according to EN 88. It is equipped with a safety shutoff valve that blocks gas flow in event of outlet pressure being too low or too high. In the RFS type, a filter according to DIN3386 is present. This device is suitable for supplying clean gas at stable pressure to all the devices downstream and to protect them against an excess of pressure
- The regulators are made of aluminum alloy die-cast and they are available with inlet/outlet connections from ¾” to 2”.
- The regulators are equipped with adjustable springs, so outlet, maximum and minimum pressures can be set on-site in a very precise way.
- Safety shut-off valve and regulator are independent, in this way regulating action can not hinder safety function.
- A metallic mesh is present in RS with the scope of preventing serious damage to the moving parts due to dirt circulating in the pipeline (filtration grade <1mm). RFS is equipped with a filter element with a very high holding capacity of dust and impurities (filtration grade<30μm). Filter structure consists of a steel support frame covered with a double-layer high-performance nonwoven made of polyolefine fibers. Thanks to that, moving parts of a regulator and other devices downstream are
- The regulators are equipped with working and safety diaphragm, hence it is not necessary to connect outside the vent line.
- The closing plate is balanced with compensating diaphragm, so that variation of inlet pressure does not cause any variation of outlet pressure.
- The impulse line is integrated inside the regulator. Special versions with external impulse lines are available on request.
- Pipe connections meet group 2.
- R – RF regulators have been designed to generate low-pressure drop with high flow.
- The governors can lock up when there is no flow.
- Suitable for use with air and non-aggressive gases included in the 1, 2 and 3 families (EN 437).
- Provided with G1/8 pressure test points on one side in the inlet (after the filter cartridge) and outlet chamber to connect manometers, pressure switches or other gas equipment.
- All components are designed to withstand any mechanical, chemical and thermal conditions occurring during typical service. Effective impregnation and surface treatments have been used to improve mechanical sturdiness, sealing, and resistance to corrosion of the components.
- Regulators are 100% tested and fully warranted.
|Connections||Gas threaded f/f ISO 7-1 from Rp3/4 to Rp2
Flanged PN16 – ISO 7005 DN40 – DN50
|Ambient temperature||-15°C … +60°C|
|Inlet-Outlet pressure||RS or RFS models
Max 500mbar (50 KPa) or Pout+30mbar
|Max testing pressure||Max 750 mbar (RS or RFS models)
Max 9 bar for inlet chamber and max 0.9 bar for outlet chamber (6RS or 6RFS models)
|Max testing pressure M||Max 750 mbar at inlet chamber – max 200 mbar at air control chamber|
|Flow capacity||See Datasheet|
|Filtration grade||with metallic filter <1mm
with filtering cartridge ≤30 μm (G4 according to EN779)
|Installation||Horizontal (with settable spring upward) or vertical pipeline.|
|Gas type||Natural gas, town gas, LPG (gaseous) of families 1,2,3 (EN437).
Special version for biogas..
|Materials in contact with gas||Aluminum alloy, Brass, Stainless steel, plated steel, Polyamide, Anaerobic adhesive, Nitrile rubber (NBR), Fluoroelastomer (FPM), Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)|
More Info and Price please contact: email@example.com