The pressure relief valve SPV/SPVF is a direct spring sliding piston valve. It is intended for mounting in pipelines and is suitable to safeguard low pressure hydraulic circuits. The pipe connection is to be effected either by SAE-mounting surfaces (3000 psi) or by With worth pipe threads ”G“.
– When using strongly aerated media, the valve should preferably be mounted vertical with the setscrew facing down.
– The tank connection T of the valve must not be exposed to under pressure when subject to flow (Q > 0), as in this case the valve cannot be ventilated, possibly resulting in unwanted vibrations and noise. If this is unavoidable, the special solution (S33) provides an alternative.
Explosion protection – Field of application for the pressure relief valves. The valve is used to secure low pressure hydraulic circuits with various flammable and non-flammable fluids.
They can be used:
- In Zone 2 (Gas-Ex, Category 3 G) in the explosion groups IIA, IIB and IIC
- In Zone 22 (Dust-Ex, Category 3D), in the explosion groups III A and III B at non-conductive dusts with a minimum ignition energy >1mJ
- In Zone 1 (Gas-Ex, Category 2 G) in explosion groups IIA, IIB and IIC
- In Zone 21 (Dust-Ex, Category 2D) in the explosion groups III A and III B at non-conductive dusts with a minimum ignition energy >1mJ
|Product name / Nominal size||SPV = NG 10|
|SPVF = NG 20 … 80|
|Construction||Slide valve / directly-operated|
|(Poppet valve on request)|
|Mounting||Pipe connection / panel mounting|
|Pipe connection||Flange connection ISO 6162-1 (SAE J518)|
|Pipe thread ISO 228-1|
|Fitting position||any, pressure setting screw below preferred|
|Housing material||EN-GJL-300 (EN-GJS-400-15)|
|Type setting||Mechanical Set screw|
|Accessories||Welding flange SAE (3000 psi)|
|Hydraulic fluids||Hydraulic oils acc. to DIN 51 524/25|
|Max. flow rate Q||l/min||40||90||450||550|
|Nom. working pressure||bar||30||30||25||25|
|Setting range response pressure||pv min||bar||0.5||0.5||0.5||0.5|
|Media temperature||NBR||ϑm = –20°C…||90 °C (Design A + E)|
|FKM||ϑm = –15°C… 150 °C (Design C + K)|
|Copper||ϑm = — 20 °C… 220 °C (Design B + F)|
|Soft iron||ϑm = –40°C… 220 °C (Design D)|
|Ambient temperature||ϑu||= — 20 °C…||60 °C (NBR, copper, soft iron)|
|ϑu||= — 15 °C…||60 °C (FKM)|
Download Data Sheet: Pressure Relief Valves SPV, SPVF Series