Sumitomo Drive Technologies has been trusted for over 130 years to provide quality products and innovative solutions to help our customers solve their complex challenges. This rich history has made us a leading manufacturer of gearboxes, gear motors, speed reducers, inverters, and control products in a wide variety of applications for leading brands around the globe.
Brands count on our industrial gearboxes and speed reducers in every industry from Food & Beverage to Mining to Parcel Handling. Gearbox support from Sumitomo doesn’t end after installation. Our experienced Aftermarket specialists are always available to handle gearbox repair, gearbox maintenance questions, and anything else you need for your operation.
- Specific horizontal housing – available in 19 sizes up to 9.7M lb-in (1100 kNm) output Torque.
- Parallel and right Angle – 2/3/4 stage gearboxes with a wide range of reduction ratios.
- Service friendly with split housing, inspection cover, and maintenance-free sealing system.
- Reliable product series allowing flexible customization and options upon request.
- Powerful Hansen P4 gear geometry for low noise and vibration levels.
|Number of Sizes||19|
|Housing type||Specific housings for horizontal applications|
|Gears||Helical and Bevel helical (in accordance with AGMA)|
|Stages||2, 3 or 4 stage|
|Reduction Ratios||6.3:1 to 630:1 and special ratio’s upon request|
|Nominal output torque||Up to 9.7M lb-in (1100 kNm)|
|Input speed||up to 1800 rpm|
|Shaft type||Solid or hollow low-speed shaft|
|Lubrication||Splash lubrication or forced|