Kunkle Valve is a leading manufacturer of Pressure and Safety Relief Valves for industrial and commercial applications, including steam, air, liquid, cryogenics and non-hazardous gases. Kunkle delivers quality products from cryogenic to high temperature and vacuum to high pressure Steam, Air, Gas, and Liquid applications.
Kunkle safety and relief valve products range in size from 1/4-inch NPT through 6-inch flange and are suitable for services ranging from cryogenic to 850° F at set pressures ranging from vacuum to 6,500 psig. Kunkle valves are available in a wide range of materials including Brass, Bronze, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Cast Iron, and Aluminum.
Kunkle Valve safety and relief valve products are available for ASME Section I, Section IV and Section VIII services with relief capacities certified by the National Board. In addition, Kunkle offers a range of non-code products and each valve, both code and non-code is set, tested, and re-tested to customer specifications and then sealed at the factory to prevent tampering.
The Products of Kunkle Valve, Safety and Relief Valves
- Models 1 and 2 Safety Valves : Brass Safety Valves, ASME Section VIII, Air/Gas or Steam, ‘UV’ National Board Certified
- Safety Liquid Relief Valves : Non-code Bronze Liquid Relief Valves Models 19, 19M, 20, 20M, 20MP, 200A, 200H
- Safety Relief Valve Model 30 : ASME Section VIII Air/Gas, ‘UV’, National Board Certified Safety Valves
- Safety Relief Valves Models 40R & 40RL: Non-code Steam Service, Sentinel Relief Valves
- Models 71S, 171, 171P, 171S Safety Relief Valves : Liquid Relief Valves.
- Safety Relief Valves Models 91, 218, 228 : Cast Iron Liquid Relief Valves
- Safety Relief Valves Model 140 : Stainless Steel Liquid Safety Relief Valves
- Safety Relief Valves Models 189, 363, 389 : ASME Section VIII, Air/Gas Cryogenic, ‘UV’ National Board Certified Safety Valves.
- Models 215V, 337 Safety Relief Valves : Models 215V, 337 ASME Section VIII, Air/Gas Vacuum, ‘UV’ National Board Certified Safety Valves.
- Safety Relief Valves Models 230, 330, 330S, 333S : Relief Valves, ASME Section VIII, Gas, ‘UV’ National Board Certified, Non-Code Liquid Relief, ASME Section VIII, Air/Gas and Steam.
- Models 264, 265, 266, 267 Safety Relief Valves : National Board Certified. Models 264, 265, 266, 267, 264P, 265P, 266P, 267P
- Valve Model 299 Drip Pan Elbow : Drip Pan Elbow
- Valve Models 300 and 600 Safety Relief Valves : ASME Section I Steam and ASME Section VIII Air/Gas/Steam
- Valve Model 537 SRVs : ASME Section IV, Low Pressure Hot Water Boilers, ‘HV’, National Board Certified
- Valve SRVs Models 541, 542, 548 : ASME Section VIII, Brass, Air/Gas, ‘UV’, National Board Certified Safety Valve
- Valve Air/Gas Relief Valves Models 803 and 818 : Non-code Air/Gas Relief Valves
- Kunkle Valve Series 900 Safety Relief Valves : ASME Section VIII, Air/Gas/Steam/Liquid, ‘UV’ national Board Certified. Also available for vacuum service. Models 910, 911, 916, 917, 920, 921, 927
- Kunkle Valves Models 912, 913, 918, 919 : ASME Section VIII, Steam/Air/Gas/Liquid, ‘UV’ National Board Certified. Also available for Vacuum Service
- Kunkle Valve Safety Relief Valves Model 930 : ASME Section IV ‘Steam’ Standard, ‘HV’, National Board
- Kunkle Valve Series 6000 Safety Relief Valves : ASME Section I and VIII, Steam, ‘V’ and ‘UV’, ASME Section VIII, Air/Gas ‘UV’ National Board Certified. Models 6933, 6934, and 6935 are ASME Section IV, ‘Steam’, ‘HV’ National Board Certified.
- Kunkle Valve Models 6252, 6254 Safety Relief Valves : ASME Section I Steam and ASME Section VIII, Air, Steam and Gas ‘UV’ National Board Certified. Model 6252 ASME Section IV ‘HV’ National Board Certified
- Kunkle Valve Blower Relief Valve Model 338 : Non-code Blower Relief Valve for air service
Source : kunklevalve.company
Read Another Articles :
- KSB Pumps, Valves and Service for every application
- Chester Machine Tools
- Hansen P4 Multistage – Horizontal
- Neutrik Industrial Connector
- Jakemy Precision Tools