Pressure transmitter Model ABB PAS100 is the compact, reliable, essential absolute pressure transmitter suitable for liquid, gas or steam applications. It is a straightforward and robust device designed for rapid delivery and easy installation and use. Thanks to its rugged design offering high resistance in even the most demanding environments, it is a competitive solution for most applications, including ones in hazardous areas.
Pressure transmitter PAS100 is the new absolute pressure transmitter from ABB, designed to fit markets with standard specifications but subject to fast-to-serve dynamics. Its compact stainless steel housing grants robustness, resistance to humidity and vibration, while incorporating a new high visibility display with a backlight option. Easiness of use of the new touch HMI is enhanced by the Easy Setup feature, a firmware option to easily configure device parameters from the display itself.
ABB unique technologies like Diaflex (anti-abrasion) or H-Shield (antihydrogen permeation) come in handy if applications demand more. PAS100 offers integral process connections to be combined with a wide selection of adapters and flanges to ensure mechanical fitting to any process point.
Its new QR code option called Digital Access Diagnostic, details operational messages and enables fast access to useful supporting information on the device and its status with suggestions for correcting errors or faulty conditions, as well as details of possible root causes, thus reducing the reaction time to field occurrences. PAS100: compact, reliable, essential.
- Base accuracy : ± 0.25 % (optional ± 0.1 %)
- Span limits: from 40 mbar (16in H2O) up to 100 bar (1450 psi)
- Output signal: – 4 to 20 mA analog signal or 4 to 20 mA analog signal with HART digital protocol
- Local operation with new easy-to-use HMI (Human Machine Interface) with backlight option for environments with poor lighting. Two-button touch display avoids the need to remove the transmitter cover
- Devices with a permissible pressure PS > 200 bar conforms to PED Directive 2014/68/UE; devices with a permissible pressure PS ≤200 bar conforms to SEP Sound Engineering Practices
ABB 261AS Absolute Pressure Transmitter
The compact transmitter class for absolute pressure within the 2600T series. The reliable sensing system with the very latest digital technologies provides a large turndown ratio of up to 20:1.
The compact, robust transmitter housing is made of 316 stainless steel as a standard. Due to its high corrosion resistance, it can be used in a wide variety of process and ambient conditions without any problems.
- Base accuracy: ± 0.1 %
- Span limits: 0.3 to 3000 kPa abs; 2.25 mmHg to 435 psia
- Output signal: 4 to 20 mA, HART
- Conforms to SIL2 acc. to IEC 61508 / IEC 61511
- Full compliance with PED Category III
AB 266 Absolute Pressure Transmitter (with remote diaphragm seal)
Pressure transmitter Model 266ART is the top performance absolute pressure transmitter with remote diaphragm seals suitable for liquid, gas or steam applications.
Thanks to Taylor’s “All-Welded” technology in remote seal manufacturing as well as to the longstanding expertise, 266ART can offer unmatched total performances and a wide selection of options such as fill fluid, diaphragm material, capillary protection, and mounting connections.
ABB, the leader in severe process measurements, is able to provide the right solution for the most critical process media at extreme ambient and process conditions. The long-term stability and its proven reliability make 266ART the best application solution for absolute pressure measurements.
In addition to the plug-in terminal block, this transmitter features an in-field replaceable electronics module that thanks to the auto-configuration functionality dramatically improves plant productivity. Its intuitive plug-and-play display with an easy setup procedure really helps users by saving time and lowering maintenance and inventory costs.
Moreover, the innovative TTG (Through The Glass) technology allows users to configure the instruments in the field without removing the windowed front cover and consequently to save a lot of time.
The 266ART is certified by TUV NORD for use in safety instrumented systems as per the requirements of IEC61508. The transmitters meet the requirements for SIL2 applications in a single transmitter configuration (1oo1) and for SIL3 applications in a redundant configuration (1oo2).
- Base accuracy: ± 0.04 %
- Span limits: 1.2 … 10000 kPa abs.; 9 mm HG … 1450 psia
- Output signal: Multiple protocol availability offering interchangeability and transmitter upgrade capabilities
– 4 to 20 mA, HART
– PROFIBUS PA 3.01
– FOUNDATION Fieldbus ITK 5.1
- Local operation with LCD with TTG (Through The Glass) technology without the need of opening the housing
- Conforms to SIL2 / SIL3 acc. to IEC 61508
- Full compliance with PED Category III
Download Datasheet: PAS100
Download Datasheet: 261AS
Download Datasheet: 266ART (with remote diaphragm seal)