Microsensorcop MPM4780 Intelligent Pressure Transmitter is a highly integrated measurement product with high stability. It uses an intelligent processing circuit, the most advanced design and manufacturing technology of the piezoresistive pressure transmitter, and is available for pressure signal and temperature signal output that in accordance with standard MODBUS-RTU protocol.
Featuring integrated design, standard digital output, great compatibility, small size, high accuracy, lightweight and wide pressure range, it can be applied in many fields that involve high accuracy required measurement of fluids. It also can take replace of pressure transmitters in the form of MODBUS-RTU protocol output by providing pressure type measurement for users
Microsensorcop MPM4780 Features
- RS485 communication interface, Standard MODBUS-RTU Protocol output
- Netting available
- Short circuit protection and reverse polarity protection
- Full stainless steel construction, compact size, light weight
- Good output consistency and replaceability
- Available for calibration and parameter change on site through matched software of computer
Microsensorcop MPM4780 Specifications
|Over pressure||1.5 times FS / 1100bar (min. value is valid)|
|Pressure type||Gauge/ Absolute/ Sealed gauge|
|Power Supply||9V~28V DC|
|Output signal||RS485 Interface(MODBUS-RTU protocol)|
|Thermal drift||±0.04%FS/℃ (≤1bar); ±0.03%FS/℃ (>1bar)|
|Measurement Error||±2℃ (For “temperature & pressure type” only)|
|Application Temp.||-30℃ ~ 80℃ ; -10℃ ~ 70℃ (cable)|
|Storage Temp.||– 40℃ ~ 120℃ ; -20℃ ~ 85℃ (cable)|
|Housing||Stainless steel 304|
|Diaphragm||Stainless steel 316L|
|Notes: 1. The shrinking range is 1/5 basic range, no range extension;
2. For special temperature requirements, please feel free to contact our company.
- Please note transmitter type (Pressure/level) in the order;
- There is no temperature measurement function for a typical transmitter, if temperature measurement is needed, please note in order;
- Please note in the order if the user needs zero pressure as negative pressure;
- Please note the type of junction box if wiring box needed; If the user has no special requirement for cable, we provide default PVC cable;
- If the user has a special requirement, please feel free to contact our
MPM4780 Transmitter Software RS232/485 Conversion module is used to communicate with RS485 interface transmitter, available for real-time pressure/temperature display and calibration on site.
Some parameters calibration was done before being transported to the factory, so users do not have to modify them. When mistaken operations happen, users can push “Back to Factory Setting” to turn it to a factory setting. Besides, the software keeps the Data Record section, which allows users to set the recording interval freely for recording and saving data, and the data can be saved in the forms of “*.Excel”.
Download Datasheet: MPM4780, Microsensorcop-Intelligent Pressure Transmitter