Advanced Sensors SA-500 Side-stream is a side-stream Oil in Water analyzer suitable for non-hazardous areas; it uses Deep UV Fluorescence to provide continuous accurate measurements of oil concentrations in water. The analyzer detects a wide range of oils/ oil components such as fuel oils, condensates, lubricating oils, gear oils, BTEX, PAHs which are typically difficult with standard techniques as well as crude oils. The SA-500 is ideally suited for refineries, marine, industrial and water-water oil in water monitoring.
Advanced Sensors SA-500 Side-stream Features
- Patented ultrasonic cleaning.
- Deep UV Fluorescence.
- Configurable measurement ranges (0-10 ppm, 0-100 ppm […] up to 0-100,000 ppm).
- Measurement repeatability ±1% of full scale.
- Remote management and diagnostics.
- Easy to install (no sample conditioning required).
- Multiple communications options – 4-20 mA, HART, Modbus, Extended Ethernet.
- Adaptive ultrasonic cleaning.
Advanced Sensors SA-500 Side-stream Benefits
- Robust and reliable.
- Easy to use.
- Low Cost of Ownership (COO) with no routine maintenance required.
- No degradation of signal or recalibration required.
- The side-stream format offers localized sample control.
- Sample point facilities laboratory correlation.
- Remote control and monitoring (suitable for unmanned locations and remote process monitoring).
- Instantaneous measurements.
- Measurement principle: Deep UV Fluorescence
- Cleaning: Ultrasonic (automatic)
- Range: 0-100,000 ppm*
- Repeatability: ±1% of full-scale range
- Accuracy: ±1% of full-scale range***
- Response time: 1 Second, continuous results
- Process temperature: Up to 100°C
- Process pressure (MAWP): Up to 15 barg
- Process flow: Up to 25 l/m** (for higher flow rates contact AS)
- Operational ambient temperature: -20°C to +55°C
- Power supply: 110 or 230 VAC (Pre-configured)
- Power frequency: 50 or 60 Hz
- Power consumption: 60 W normal, 300 W peak
- Ingress protection: NEMA 4X, IP66
- Enclosure material: 316L SS
- CE Compliant: CE
Weight & Dimensions (for shipping)
- Weight (including stand): 75kg
- Dimensions: L 92 cm x W 83 cm x H 148 cm
Advanced Sensors SA-500 Side-stream Communications
- 4-20 mA (1): Passive, Configurable for measurement readings/temperature
- Digital Input (1): Start/Stop cycle control
- Digital Output (s): Configurable as alarm contacts
- Remote access: Windows Remote Desktop
- Advanced Sensors SA-500 Side-stream Internal data storage: >10 years
- Security: 2 level password protection
- Additional 4-20mA: Passive, Configurable for measurement readings/temperature
- HART: Yes
- Modbus RTU: Implemented via HART to Modbus converter
- Extended Ethernet: 2 wire connection, capable of 1.3km distance
- Pipe Diameter: 1/2” (Contact AS for other sizes)
- Wetted parts: 316L SS (Contact as for other materials)
- Piping connections: NPT female threaded
* Dependent on sample matrix & instrument configuration. Users may select any desired measurement from 0-10 ppm, 0-100 ppm […] up to 100,000 ppm.
** Flow rate through the analyzer measurement chamber. Flow control may be implemented externally to the analyzer to manage higher flow rates.
***Under ideal conditions, with a homogenized sample.