Hengesbach is a company from Deutschland. For more than 50 years Hengesbach develops, manufactures and distributes innovative measuring technology for applications in production processes where functionality, reliability and accuracy of the instruments are of highest priority even under extreme process conditions.
Hengesbach develop and produce measuring instruments with a clear focus on the worldwide active dairy, food and beverage industry. Especially within these applications, highest hygienic requirements for the production of safe products are essential prerequisites.
The product of Hengesbach Such as level measuring, flow measuring, pressure measuring, temperature measuring, analytical measurement, evaluation. One of the product that come from Hengesbach is temperature measuring.
The bimetal thermometers are generally suited for all measuring purposes in the range from -60°C to +500°C for installation in the open and in corrosive environments. For extreme operating conditions and vibrations, we recommend glycerine or oil filling to dampen the vibration.
Hengesbach Bimetal thermometers BT Series are optionally equipped with contact facilities for control or regulation tasks. All versions of the sensors and screw connection can be supplied to suit a specific application. Please enquire with regard to your specific requirements. The scaling is usually provided in °C. Versions made of different materials are available.
- housing – ng 63, 80, 100 or 160 mm
- bayonet housing or housing with beaded ting, steel, black cr-ni steel
- connection at the bottom or rear
- filled or unfilled
- various process connections
|Housing||Standard: Bayonet ring housing made of 1.4301 / AISI 304 CrNi steel|
|Axial design type, vertical or able to rotate and swivel according to DIN EN 13190|
|Type of protection (IP 65 acc. to IEC 529)|
|Inspection panel made of instrument glass|
|NG 63, 80, 100, 160mm|
|Optional: – Push-on bezel or beaded ring|
|– Front ring, polished, made of material No. 1.4301 and rear fastening rim made of material|
|No. 1.4301 for operating panel installation|
|– Bayonet ring or beaded ring housing made of steel sheets, galvanised, painted black|
|Connection||Smooth dipper tube made of 1.4571 / AISI 316Ti CrNi steel|
|Fixed screw-in pin made of 1.4571 / AISI 316Ti CrNi steel|
|Extendable screw-in pin made of 1.4571 / AISI 316Ti CrNi steel|
|Loose union nut made of 1.4571 / AISI 316Ti CrNi steel|
|Scale||Al, white with black labelling in degree C|
|Special scaling and measuring ranges on request|
|Measuring range||-60°C – +500°C|
|Accuracy||Class 1 acc. to DIN EN 13190|
Download Data Sheet: Bimetal Thermometer BT 63, 80, 100, 160 mm
- Digitemp Single Color Thermometers
- TX-600N Data-Logging Thermometer
- 16 Event Liquid Crystal Thermometers – Thermax
- Cable Resistance Thermometers – Ephy Mess
- Weldable Resistance Thermometer Type TP13 Hengesbach
- ESPOWER Electrical Systems
- Lika Electronic – Smart Encoders & Actuators
- Shaw Moisture Meters – Dewpoint Meters, Hygrometers and Moisture Analysers
- Lorric – Flowmeter
- SFC Koenig Sealing and Flow Control
- Flow-Teknikk Process Instruments
- Teledyne Hastings Instruments – Flow Instruments for Industrial
- VP Instruments – Industrial Energy Monitoring