AW Lake is a corporate from United States of America that sell some product such as Positive Displacement Meters, Turbine Flow Meters, Tricor Coriolis Flow Meter, Lake Variable Area Flow Meter, Lake Paddle Wheel Flow Meter “Flow Stat”, Monitor&Controllers, Flow Sensor&Pickups. One of the product that comes from the categories of Flow Sensor&Pickups is High Temperature Sensor System CAPM-15 Series.
There are another product that is in this category such as Carrier Frequency Sensor CAPM-2 Series, Dual Half Effect DH-X Series, Frequency To Analog Converter FAC-R Series, Analog Output Sensor FIP Series, The Edge Flow Sensor With Bluetooth, Fiber Optic Sensor FOP-30 Series, Flow Sensor HUB-40 Series, EX-Rated Flow Sensor HUB-40EX Series, Inductive Sensor MG Series, Proscan Turbidity Sensor, Instrinsically Wireless Flow Transmitter SFS-WP Series, Battery Operated Totalizer With Wireless Capabilities SFT Series, etc.
High Temperature Sensor System CAPM-15 Series
The CAPM-15 High Temperature Sensor System consists of a CAPM-15/AMP signal amplifier module and the CP-30 high temperature carrier frequency pickup. The CAPM-15/AMP will work on a supply voltage between 10 Volt DC and 30 Volt DC. The module is protected against reversed polarity on the voltage supply.
The length of wire between the CP-30 and the CAPM-15/AMP module should not be extended over 20 feet. The CP-30 is supplied with a 7 foot cable only.
- Meter Compatibility: Used with JV-CG and JV-KG gear meters (not for use with aluminum meters)
- Pickup System: Includes CAPM-15/AMP signal amplifier module and the CP-30 high temperature carrier frequency sensor
- Temperature Rating: Safe for medium temperatures up to 400°F
- Supply Voltage: Between 10 and 30 VDC
- Protection: Protected against reversed polarity on the voltage supply
- Supply Voltage : 10 to 30 Volt DC
- Supply Current : 9 mA @ 15 Volt, max 18mA
- Signal Output : Square wave, Supply minus 2-3 V, peak-to-peak
- Frequency Output : Flow dependent, up to 2000 Hz
- Temperature range: CAPM-15/AMP : Up to 160°F/70°C
- CP-30 : Up to 400°F/205°C
Download Data Sheet: CAPM-15 High Temperature Sensor System