Danfoss is engineering tomorrow, building a better future.
Danfoss is an engineering company that provides many kinds of engineering products, such as; pressure sensors, switches, transmitter, valves, pumps, radiator, differential pressure, and many more. Danfoss employs more than 28,000 people and serves customers in more than 100 countries
They are proud of our strong growth, high profitability and massive investments in innovation and digitalization. Danfoss is a family-owned company with a strong sense of philanthropy and social responsibility. They have more than 500 people worldwide who are focused on every area of procurement.
- Danfoss MEP Electronic Pressure Switches : Danfoss’ electronic pressure switch MEP 2000 series offers advanced control to improve safety, extend equipment lifecycles and reduce maintenance costs.
- Danfoss RT Pressure Switches : An RT pressure switch contains a pressure operated single-pole changeover contact, the position of which depends on the pressure in the inlet connection and the set scale value.
- Danfos CS Pressure Switches for Air and Water : CS pressure switches have a built-in pressure operated, three-pole switch. The contact position of which depends on the pressure in the connector and the range setting and adjustable differential.
- Danfoss MBC 5000 and MBC 5100 Heavy Duty Pressure Switch : MBC pressure switches are used in industrial and marine applications where space and reliability are the most important features.
- Danfoss DST P140 Pressure Transmitter for Water and Air Applications : The DST P140 pressure transmitter is designed to provide unrivalled reliability, durability, performance, and not least, digital possibilities in the water-pump and air-compressor markets.
- Danfoss DST P40I Titanium Pressure Transmitter for Harsh Environments : Danfoss Sensor Technology (DST) P40I pressure transmitter has been designed for use in corrosive industrial environments such as desalination systems, sea water cooling, waste water, etc..
- Danfoss DST P92S Pressure Transmitter for SIL-2 Applications : The DST P92S OEM pressure transmitter is designed for use in Mobile and Industrial hydraulic applications.
- Danfoss MBS series, OEM Pressure Transmitters : The compact OEM pressure transmitter programme is designed for use in severe hydraulic applications. The programme consists of two series: MBS 1200 – without integrated pulse-snubber and MBS 1250 – with integrated pulse-snubber
- Danfoss MBS 1900 Pressure Transmitter for Air and Water Applications : The pressure transmitter MBS 1900 is designed for use in air and water applications like Booster Pumps and Air Compressors.
- Danfoss LLS 4000 Liquid level switch : The LLS 4000/4000U liquid level switch is designed to detect the state (gas or liquid) of the refrigerant in front of the sensing head, while installed in a wide range of refrigeration applications.
Reference : danfoss.com