Delta Mobrey 310 Series Differential Pressure Switch is suitable for setpoints between -2.5mbar and 75mbar with maximum working pressures from -500mbar to +500mbar.
Delta Mobrey is a corporate from United Kingdom. This corporate provide solutions for a wide range of industries, including :
- Oil and Gas – offshore and onshore – exploration, production, refining and distribution
- Power Generation including nuclear – steam raising plant, turbine generators, fire protection systems, safety shut down systems
- Water Treatment
- Petrochemical and Chemical
- Food and Beverage
- Pulp and Paper
The unit is manufactured, checked and supplied in accordance with our published specification, and when installed and used in normal or prescribed applications, with the lid in place and within the parameters set for mechanical and electrical performance, will not cause danger or hazard to life or limb.
Delta Mobrey 310 Series :
- Die cast weatherproof enclosure to IP66 (NEMA 4).
- Stainless steel mechanism.
- Internal tamperproof set point adjustment.
- Calibrated scale.
- Set point adjustment from –2.5mbar (-1 in H20) up to 1.6 bar (20 psi) dependent on model.
Enclosure: IP66 Protection
Wetted parts options:
- Flanges pressure die cast zinc alloy – seals nitrile. (310)
- Flanges die cast aluminium alloy – seals nitrile. (316)
Process connection: Rc ¼ (1/4 BSP internal).
Unit weight: Between 1kg – 1.4kg (2.2lb – 3lb)
- Set point repeatability ± 1% of span at 20 °C / 68 °F ambient.
- Scale accuracy ± 3% of full scale.
The 310 is suitable for a wide range of applications in many Industry sectors:
- Oil & Gas
- Food Industry
Delta Mobrey 310 Series Specification:
- Set point repeatability + 1% of full scale at 20°C ambient.
- Scale accuracy +3% of full scale.
Ambient Temperature Range: All models are suitable for operating within a range of ambient temperature from –25 to +60°C (-13 to +140°F).
- Earthing/Grounding: An earthing/grounding stud is provided inside the enclosure adjacent to the entry
- Dielectric Strength: The electrical assembly is capable of withstanding 2kV between live parts and earth/ground and 500V between open contacts.
- Position/Location/Installation: Vertical as shown, taking care to avoid siting in locations that transmit excessive shock or vibration.
- Pollution degree (EN60947-5-1): All products are suitable for use in pollution degree 3.
- Electrical Isolation – These products are not suitable for electrical isolation. Always isolate circuit separately to carry out any electrical work.
Download Data Sheet: Differential Pressure Switch 310 Series