Transfers Pressure Readings to Gauges and Recorders in Remote Locations
Acadiana Piston Separator are handling working pressures up to 15,000 PSI, this Acadiana Oilfield Instruments’ 152049 Piston Separator helps to transmit well fluid pressure (acid, cement, and mud) to gauges or recorders remotely located. Pressures are acquired using a 1/4 inch high pressure hose with a 1:1 ratio during transmission.
Acadiana Piston Separator Trustworthy Gauges
- Iso 9001:2015 Certified
- All Gauges And Sensors Are Manufactured In-house, In The Usa And Are Certified To Nist Calibration
- Standards In Accordance Or Surpassing Api 6a Standards
- All Load-bearing Sensors And Devices To Pressure Vessels Are Designed And Proof Tested, Supported With All Certified Calculation, Design Certification And Fea’s
Manufacturing Safe Products
Acadiana Oilfield Instruments strives to design, develop and manufacture safe, cost effective and superior products in the industry without sacrificing quality. Through a team approach of continually improving our processes, traceablility, design and procurement, executing an aggressive commitment to meet and exceed industry standards while always conforming to our customers’ needs.
Our team knows all aspects of instrumentation, and we work side by side with our customers to deliver the right solution to suit their needs, regardless of the circumstances or obstacles to overcome. Our product lines range from hydraulic, pneumatic, electronic and digital instruments catering to all sectors of industry, from drilling, drilling contractors, operators, tong manufactures, wireline services, fracking and workover services.
Acadiana Piston Separator Features
- Up to 15,000 PSI working pressures
- Full stroke volumetric capacity 13.4 cubic inches (220 cubic centimeters)
- 2″ mounting pipe size
- 150% Proof test pressure ratings
|Model||Max Working Pressure (PSI)||Description|
|152049-1||15||Separator with welded female sub|
|152049-2||10||Separator with threaded female sub|
|152049-3||15||Separator without sub|
|152049-4||10||Separator with welded female sub H2S and nut|
|152049-5||10||Separator with no sub, including a H2S nut|
|152049-5||N/A||Separator only with nut and female sub of your choice|
Ref : www.aoi-us.com