Back Pressure Regulator
Like Amflow® Flow Control Valves, the actuation force required to adjust the setpoint is very low, thus is suitable for automated chemical injection systems. It may be configured with any Amflow® Electronic Valve Actuator.
- Operating Torque
Owing to the design of the Amflow® PR7B-HP Back Pressure Regulator, the operating torque requirements are very low throughout the operating range, thus making it suitable for automated applications. The Amflow® PR7B-HP Back Pressure Regulator can be configured with an Amflow® A2 Atex certified electronic valve actuator.
- Control Outlet Orifices
The control orifice is a ceramic pin and seat design that can withstand very high pressure drops with minimal wear.
Specifications | Design Features
- Low Maintenance
- Variable Rate Spring Stack
- Minimum panel thickness: 2mm (0.08”)
- Mounting hole diameter: 35mm (1.38”)
- The orifice is a ceramic pin and seat design that allows a very high-pressure drop with minimal wear.
- Environmentally Sealed
- Construction: 316L Stainless Steel
- Components: Ceramic for high-pressure control
- Inlet & Outlet Ports: SF375CX (use with 3/8″ tube)
- Seals: FFKM & PTFE
- Seat sizes available: 0.75mm, 1.00mm, 1.50mm, 2.00mm and 3.0mm
- Weight: 4.08 kg (9 lbs)
- Operating Temperature: -15oC to 200oC (5oF to 392oF)
- ATEX 2 G Ex d T3
- Certification of material type and condition, and all post-process, including anodizing, heat treatment, plating, and all chemical processes, will be maintained on file with A & H Enterprises, Inc. for a period of not less than five years.
|Flow Rate||Three Flow Rate Options:
a. 0- 100 LPH
b. 0- 500 LPH
c. 0-1000 LPH
|Operating Pressure*||OPTION 1
7-bar up to 345-bar
(100 PSI) up to (5,000 PSI)
345-bar up to 620-bar
(5,000 PSI) up to 9,000 PSI)
|Operating Pressure*||OPTION 3
620-bar up to 827-bar
(9,000 PSI) up to (12,000 PSI)
|Hydrostatic Pressure Test||1240-bar (18,000 PSI)|