Microsensor Corp MPM380 Piezoresistive Pressure Transducer is produced by build- in an OEM piezoresistive pressure sensor into a stainless steel housing. Due to stainless steel pressure port and housing, the product has good media compatibility, stable performance, and high accuracy, it can be used for static gas and liquid media pressure measurement.
Flush diaphragm MPM380 pressure transducer has G1/2 male pressure port and Viton sealed washer for fact type seal. Flush diaphragm MPM380 transducer has 0 ～ 70kPa…35MPa pressure range, it can be used for food, medicine, sanitation fields which is easy to be dirty.
Microsensor Corp MPM380 Features
- Full stainless steel construction;
- Thread connection optional;
- Constant current supply;
- Laser trimming compensating zero and FS thermal error;
- Using high reliable and stable solid piezoresistive pressure cell;
- Cable connection or plug connection
|Overpressure||1.5 times FS or 110MPa (min.value is valid)|
|Accuracy||±0.1%FS(min.), ±0.25%FS(typ.), ±0.5%FS(max.)|
|Compensation temp.||0℃ ~50℃|
|Operation temp.||-30℃ ~80℃ , -10℃ ~70℃ (Cable)|
|Storage temp.||-40℃ ~120℃ , -20℃ ~85℃ (Cable)|
|Zero temp. coefficient||±0.02%FS/℃ (typ.), ±0.04%FS/℃ (max.)|
|FS temp. coefficient||±0.02%FS/℃ (typ.), ±0.04%FS/℃ (max.)|
|Housing||Stainless steel 1Cr18Ni9Ti|
|Diaphragm||Stainless steel 316L|
|Response time （10%~90%）||≤1ms|
- We can also provide the user with voltage power supply product, the power supply is more than 9V; please note it when you select option codes;
- When the user install flush diaphragm product at local place, please pay attention to correct sealing method to prevent the stress affecting product stability; please use attached seal-ring to install and seal, but not use face type sealing or wrap tetrafluoroethylene belt on the thread;
Download Datasheet: MPM380, Microsensorcorp-Piezoresistive Pressure Transducer
You must be logged in to post a comment.