Seametrics Smart Sensors, a member of the TASI Flow Group, is a designer and manufacturer of a wide variety of flow metering and submersible sensor products. Since 1990 we have provided innovative solutions to users in irrigation, fracking, water treatment, groundwater, surface water, and chemical processing applications.
Our products have a reputation for durability and accuracy at a competitive price, and are sold through a network of domestic and international distributors. Located just south of Seattle, our Kent, WA factory is home to both our engineering and production groups.
What makes a seametrics sensors smart? Precision water level and water quality measurement and data storage in a nonvolatile memory provides continual site measurement and data collection without the need to have technicians on site repetitively pulling samples to capture your data requirements.
At Seametrics, we specialize in precision fluid measurement, so our environmental smart sensors are affordable and durable. Whether you’re working with a stream, well, or wetland, Seametrics smart sensors give you precise value and accurate analytics in any environment.
At Seametrics, we engineer our environmental Smart Sensors for environmental sustainability with replaceable batteries, field serviceable cables and modular, rebuildable, sensor construction; the only sensor line to do so.
Smart for the environment, smart for your budget.
Smart Sensors Pressure and Level
- LevelSCOUT : Low-cost Level & Temperature Datalogging.
- BaroSCOUT : Low-cost Barometric Datalogging.
- PT2X : Pressure & Temperature with Datalogging.
- PT2X-BV : Barometric & Vacuum with Datalogging.
- PT12 : Pressure & Temperature with Modbus & SDI-12 Interface.
- PT12-BV : Barometric & Vacuum with Modbus & SDI-12 Interface.
- PS9800 : Pressure & Optional Temperature with 4-20mA Interface.
- PS98i : Pressure with 4-20mA Interface.
- CT2X : Conductivity, Temperature, Salinity, TDS, Pressure (optional).
- TempHion™ : Water Quality Sensor with Datalogging.
- Turbo : 0-3,000 NTU Sensor with Datalogging.
- T1 : Temperature Sensor with Optional Datalogging and Pressure.
Dissolved Oxygen Sensors
- D02 Sensor : Dissolved Oxygen Sensor with Integrated Datalogging and RS485 Modbus® interface.