Sonic DA-790 is an application for the reality grasp, the planning and the evaluating of airflow in a cleanroom.
- Measurement of 3-Dimensional Wind Velocity Components
With the combination of three-axis of x, y, and z, you can get very precise wind speed & direction.
- Measurement of 0m/sec Wind Velocities and 0.5 sec in Response
Free from self-heating, capable of measuring wind speed from 0m/sec.
- Measurement of Turbulent Airflow
Capable of measuring the turbulent airflow caused by the facilities, in the cleanroom.
- Fluctuating Temperature/Humidity Effect Free Observation
Theoretically zero error, free from the change in temperature.
- Measurement mode: Time-sharing transmission/reception switching type ultrasonic pulse emission
- Measurement range: 0～ 10 m/s
- Accuracy: ±(2%+0.02m/s of the absolute value of indicated value) At the main wind direction after measure zero adjustment
- Resolution: 0.005m/s (wind)
- Power source: AC100～240V±10％
『Attached software (WASP-007N)』
- OS: ：Windows 7, 10
- Communication: USB port
･ Real-time monitoring
･ Change of wind velocity is displayed on the pen plotter screen
･ Data logging and playback
･ Three-dimensional display of airflow
･ Observing of multi-points and Viewing of multi-angles
･ Data save in JPEG and AVI