The modular U5600 wireless pressure transducer from our UltraStable line is enclosed in a stainless steel and polycarbonate housing. This high accuracy, 24-bit ADC digital output wireless transducer eliminates hard wiring and provides remote process control and monitoring via Bluetooth® 4.0 Wireless Communication. This series is suitable for measurement of liquid or gas pressure, even for difficult media such as contaminated water, steam, and mildly corrosive fluids.
The wetted material of the pressure port is made of 316L stainless steel and the transducer’s durability is excellent with no organics exposed to the pressure media. The U5600 is weatherproof and exceeds the latest heavy industrial CE requirements. This product is geared to the OEM customer for mid to high volumes. TE stands ready to provide a custom design of the U5600 where the volume and application warrants. Additional configurations not listed are available. Please inquire for further information.
- Heavy Industrial CE Approval
- 10 V/m EMI Protection
- Down to ±0.1% Pressure Accuracy
- Down to ±0.75% Total Error Band
- ±3°C Temperature Output Accuracy
- -10°C to +60°C Compensating Temperature
- -20°C to +85°C Operating Temperature
- Industrial Process Control and Monitoring
- Advanced HVAC Systems
- Refrigeration Systems
- Automotive Test Stands
- Off-Road Vehicles
- Pumps and Compressors
- Hydraulic/Pneumatic Systems
- Agriculture Equipment
- Energy Generation and Management
- Pool/Spa Pump Monitoring
|Supply Voltage||02.03||3||03.06||VDC||Replaceable CR2032/CR2050|
|Accuracy (RSS of linearity, hysteresis, and repeatability)||-0.25||00.25||%F.S.||5psi|
|-0.1||00.01||%F.S.||>5 and ≤500psi|
|Temperature Output Accuracy||-3||3||°C|
|Output Protocol||Digital I²C|
|Total Error Band||-1||1||%F.S.||5psi|
|(@25°C over-compensated range)||3X||20k psi||Rated||>5 and ≤500psi|
|Proof Pressure||4X||20k psi||Rated|
|Long Term Stability (1 year)||-10||60||°C|
|Compensated Temperature||-20||60||°C||With CR2032 battery|
|Operating Temperature||-20||85||°C||with CR2050 battery|
|Storage Temperature||-40||120||°C||without battery|
|Wireless Protocol||Bluetooth® 4.0 Wireless Connection or above|
|Receiver Operating System||Android™ 4.3 or above, iOS 7 or above, Windows® XP/7 or above|
|Signal Pairing Distance||65 feet|
|Signal Transmission Distance||65 feet affected by receiver antenna and blocking objects|
|Battery Life||2-years typical CR2050 350mAH battery, 1-year typical CR2032 210mAH battery; 5 second transmission interval|
|Low Battery Warning||2.5VDC, red battery symbol in-app|
|Weatherproof||IP66 & IP67|
|Pressure Port Material||316L Stainless Steel Port, 316L Stainless Steel Snubber|
|Enclosure||Stainless Steel and Polycarbonate|
|Shock||50g, 11msec Half Sine Shock per MIL-STD-202G, Method 213B, Condition A|
|Vibration||±20g, MIL-STD-810C, Procedure 514.2, Fig 514.2-2, Curve L|
- Battery life depends on its capacity, operating temperature and signal transmission interval.
- Sony Battery CR2050W or CR2032W offers high operating temperature up to 125ºC.
- Temperature can impact battery capacity retention even in idle. Check battery specifications for more details.
- Factory default data transmission rate is 5sec, which can be adjusted from 100msec to 5sec in smartphone app or PC software.
For further please contact us, firstname.lastname@example.org