Branom Instrument Co. stocks a large, readily-available inventory of process control and monitoring instrumentation for industrial applications. We are leading industrial control distributors, offering high performance products from some of the biggest and best-known manufacturers in the industry. We carry everything from Krohne flowmeters and Noshok gauges to Turck sensors, Watlow controllers, and much more.
Branom Instrument Co. is your #1 source for water and wastewater treatment plant instrumentation. We understand the need for high performance, high quality instruments for these demanding applications. Our expert team is available to help you select the right equipment for your water or wastewater treatment plant process.
Water & Wastewater Treatment Instruments
Flow Sensors & More from Trusted Manufacturers
We maintain a large, ready-to-ship inventory of water treatment instruments from Krohne, WIKA, ASCO, LMI and other leading manufacturers. Our selection includes:
Water/Wastewater Treatment Plant Flow Meters
Because there’s no single flow meter technology that works for every application, we offer a variety of flow control and monitoring devices for water and wastewater processes. Available flow meter technology includes:
- Magnetic Flow
- Coriolis flow
- Positive displacement flow
- Differential Pressure technology
- Mechanical flow switches
- and more
Liquid Analytics Devices for Water/Wastewater Treatment
We have liquid analytics devices for all water and wastewater treatment processes, from testing byproducts of production processes to monitoring liquids being discharged into the sewer and beyond. This category of water and wastewater equipment includes technology for measuring:
- and more
Read More : The Technology of Ultrasonic Flowmeters
Water & Wastewater Level Transmitters
From basic floats to complex radar and ultrasonic devices, Branom has the right level transmitters for your water/wastewater treatment process. We offer low-tech to high-tech solutions for monitoring tanks, reservoirs, and other vessels.
- Ultra Sonic
- Capacitance float switches
- Vibrating tuning fork switches
- Through Air & Guided-wave radar
- Magnetostrictive sensors
- and more
Water/Wastewater Pressure Gauges & Pressure Transmitters
This water and wastewater equipment is an ideal solution for enhanced pressure monitoring, control, and safety. We stock a large inventory of versatile, high precision pressure instrumentation to meet your needs. We have the right device(s) for your water or wastewater treatment process.
- Analog pressure gauges
- Digital pressure gauges
- Pressure transducers
- Pressure switches
- Pressure transmitters
- and more
Startup, Calibration & Service
Branom provides setup and programming for new equipment, as needed, as well as service and onsite calibration of devices in the field. Our expert technicians will help you get the best possible performance from your water and wastewater treatment instruments.
Read More : Stainless Steel Flow Meter
Food & Beverage Processing Instrumentation
he food & beverage industry is required to adhere to strict guidelines and regulations to preserve food quality and prevent contamination that places the health and safety of consumers at risk. Because food safety compliance is so critical, even the smallest of issues can impact food safety and result in unexpected downtime. Instrumentation for food processing equipment is used to prevent these issues by monitoring processes and providing quality management for the entire production process from product preparation to labeling and packaging.
Examples of using instrumentation for food and beverage handling applications include:
- Monitoring the cooking process of meat, pastry, and other prepared foods
- Ensuring consistency for automated meat, cheese or bread cutting equipment
- Using digital imaging to identify and classify ingredients
- Measuring moisture content in baked goods and other prepared foods
- Analyzing the liquid density of alcohol, dairy, and other beverages
- Monitoring temperature for the pasteurization of milk and other dairy products
- Processing solid and fluid waste for compliance with environmental sustainability standards
Branom Instrument Co. is a leading provider of industrial automated solutions for the food and beverage industry. We know how important dependable, high precision control and monitoring equipment is to food and beverage processing. Our team has experience providing automated solutions for a wide range of industries and can help you find the best instrumentation for your food and beverage processing needs.
Food Industry Processing Equipment Instrumentation from Top Manufacturers
Our huge, in-stock inventory of instrumentation for food industry processing equipment includes a broad range of products from the industry’s most trusted manufacturers. We carry automation devices for conveyor belts and other crucial equipment, flow meters for measuring input and output volumes, pressure transmitters and pressures gauges for safety monitoring, and much more.
Food & Beverage Instrumentation for Repeatability and Quality Control
Product repeatability is important for ensuring consistent taste and quality beer, soft drinks, and other beverages. In soft drink production, food and beverage instrumentation is useful for monitoring and measuring the concentration and addition of flavorings and other additives. For breweries, sensors and other instrumentation are used to monitor consistency during the brewing process. This can include measuring pH levels, monitoring mash temperatures and monitoring the fermentation and filtration processes. Beverage processing equipment instrumentation is also used with automated solutions for bottling, labeling, packaging and shipping beverages.
- Flow Meters: Measure the flow rate of liquids and are useful for dispensing applications. These instruments can be tailored to your exact needs whether you need to measure gallons per minute or liters per second to ensure repeatability and product consistency.
- Level Measurement Instrumentation: Continuous and point level instrumentation includes a range of floats, probes, and switches for measuring and monitoring fluid levels in holding tanks and other vessels.
Maintaining Compliance with Safety and Quality Standards for Food & Beverage
Automated solutions for food and beverage production help increase efficiency and ensure repeatability of recipes, product size or quantity, and other quality control measures. Instrumentation for food industry processing equipment helps ensure adherence to these standards by providing solutions for quality monitoring and product consistency.
Sensors and temperature control instrumentation are critical for measuring, regulating and recording temperatures to ensure food safety. Sanitation is also extremely important to effectively clean equipment and prevent cross-contamination in food production facilities that process and package multiple products. Various types of instrumentation are available to maintain compliance with food safety standards.
- Temperature measurement: Maintaining proper temperatures is critical in the production and storage of food and beverages. We provide a range of temperature instrumentation including sensors and heaters for monitoring cooking processes and ensuring ingredients and finished products are produced and stored at the appropriate temperatures.
- Pressure Instrumentation: Various types of gauges, transmitters, and sensors are used to measure and display density, flow rates, fluid levels and more. These instruments help improve safety and quality control by monitoring critical functions and sending a signal where pressures reach low or high levels.
Using Food & Beverage Instrumentation to Optimize Production
Product inconsistencies, safety, and quality issues, and equipment downtime can all cost you valuable time and money by slowing down the production process. Instrumentation helps provide a solution to these issues working in conjunction with your food industry processing equipment to provide a fully automated solution.
Industrial instrumentation can be integrated seamlessly into your existing control platforms to provide you with monitoring and data collection for effective process management. An optimized food & beverage production process will also help you reduce labor costs, improve workplace safety, and reduce costs associated with raw material waste.
A few of the automation solutions we offer for food industry processing equipment include:
- Machine Safety Instrumentation: Includes industrial automation solutions including emergency stop shutdown relays, speed monitoring instrumentation, access monitoring systems, and more.
- Machine Vision Instrumentation: We provide a range of sensors and other imaging-based instrumentation for robotics applications including locating, inspecting, sorting.
- Photo Electric & Inductive Sensors: These sensors help detect and orient products in a production line without making physical contact. This type of instrumentation is ideal food and beverage production because it can safely monitor processes without risking contamination.
- Encoders and Signal Conditioners: Provides critical communication between beverage processing equipment and other components of a food production line.
Beverage Processing Equipment Startup, Calibration & Service
We offer programming and startup services for new devices and onsite calibration and service for equipment in the field. Our goal is to ensure that you get the best results from your control and monitoring equipment.