Chicago Faucets has been America’s leading manufacturer of commercial faucets for over 115 years. With manufacturing, research, and development facilities located solely in the United States, you can count on products that are made with an unwavering commitment to quality backed by know-how and determination that are uniquely American.
About Chicago Faucets Sanitary Products
Our foundry, manufacturing, assembly, and distribution facilities are located within a 350 mile radius of our corporate office. This provides unparalleled control of product quality and an ability to quickly deliver products to any location in the United States.
Chicago Faucets Sanitary Products Products
Chicago Faucets delivers a wide range of touchless faucet styles and options, unmatched durability, and the highest performance available. With the most dependable touchless faucets in the industry, we’re the one company you can count on for every room in any building.
- Advanced sensing allows our touchless faucets to operate the way users expect, with no run-ons or ghosting.
- Low-lead brass construction makes our touchless faucets durable and safe.
- Many of our touchless faucets are fully programmable, offering different operating modes for different environments.
- Choose from a wide range of power options, including self-sustaining power or our long-life battery system.
- Built-in TempShield®, ASSE 1070 compliant scald protection is a standard option on several of our touchless faucet series.
- Easy installation and setup will have your touchless Chicago Faucets up and running in minutes, not hours.
Looking for an economical way to save water in your facility? Upgrade your manual faucets with one-touch operation. Our metering faucets feature a range of cycle times — including adjustable options — to meet conservation requirements or user preference.
- Reliable, one-touch operation improves restroom hygiene and helps reduce the spread of germs
- Choose faucets with a fixed or adjustable run-time to strike the perfect balance between water savings and user convenience
- Heavy-duty construction with cast brass faucet bodies that are built for high-use, high-abuse environments
- The widest range of styles available allows you to select the right faucet for any application
Manual Sink Faucets
For over 120 years, Chicago Faucets has been designing and building the finest commercial faucets and fittings you can buy. Our manual faucets are the gold standard among plumbing professionals, widely regarded for their outstanding durability and reliability. Interchangeable, replaceable parts – including spouts, outlets, handles, and cartridges – allow you to keep things running smoothly instead of wasting time with costly changeouts. Isn’t it time you upgraded your facility with Chicago Faucets?
- The widest range of commercial faucets and fittings available
- Most of our products are manufactured and assembled in the USA
- Interchangeable parts allow you to adapt an existing fitting to new requirements
- Legendary quality backed by industry-leading warranties
- No more costly replacements: all Chicago Faucets are fully serviceable!
If you’re outfitting a laboratory, you’re well aware of the special requirements for lab faucets and fittings. Instruments for dispensing liquids and gases in a lab must be extremely accurate, highly reliable, and safe to use. Chicago Faucets understands this too.
That’s why we build durable commercial faucets and fittings specifically designed for the unique needs of lab environments. Whether you need a single faucet or specialty valve, or you’re equipping an entire lab with specialty fittings that are difficult to find, you can use our online Lab Products Selector to get exactly what you need.
Protect the people in your facility with the only safety fittings tough enough to carry the Chicago Faucets name. Whether you need eyewash, drench shower, or combination fittings, Chicago Faucets has the products you need to meet code requirements and keep workers and visitors safe.
And many more product that faucets serve like tub & shower fittings, stops & supplies, glass & pot fillers, drinking fountains, accessories & parts, and remote fittings. Also, you can visit their website.
Source : www.chicagofaucets.com
Read More Articles :
You must be logged in to post a comment.