Dwyer Instrument since the company was founded in 1931, customers have come to recognize Dwyer Instruments to stand for quality, reliability, and readily available low-cost products. As a leading manufacturer in the controls and instrumentation industry,
Dwyer Instrument continue to grow and serve major markets including, but not limited to HVAC, chemical, food, oil and gas, and pollution control. New applications are discovered daily through a cooperative effort between Dwyer and its customers. It has been these relationships with our customers that allow us to continue to develop market demand products and further our success from leading established brand names such as
- the Magnehelic® differential pressure gages,
- Photohelic® pressure switch/gages,
- Rate Master® flowmeters,
- Hi-Flow® valves.
In addition to new product development, Dwyer has added to its success through several acquisitions and has achieved additional market recognition. Respected names such as Mercoid Controls, Love Controls, W.E. Anderson and Proximity Controls have created new markets and further build on the solid reputation that Dwyer has and continues to sustain. Our ability to successfully diversify demonstrates
Dwyer’s managed approach to the marketplace. This approach continues to maintain stability of the company, therefore providing a basis for positioning ourselves as a leader in providing knowledgeable, prompt, and courteous customer service.
Dwyer Instrument Product Category
Known for quality, reliability, and accuracy, Dwyer designs and manufactures a full-line of Controllers, Data Loggers, Gages, Manometers, Monitors, Remote Displays, Switches, Transmitters, and Accessories to measure monitor and control pressure, air velocity, flow, fan pressure, duct, and more.
Dwyer’s wide selection extends to Gages, Transmitters, Switches, Data Loggers, and Monitors for Differential Pressure. Dwyer manufactures a range of dial and digital gages to reliably measure and display pressure difference, between two pressure sources using gas or liquid in a process flow. More Product :
- Series 2000 Magnehelic® Differential Pressure Gages
- Series 4000 Capsuhelic® Differential Pressure Gage
- Series 2-5000 Minihelic® II Differential Pressure Gage
- Series 2000-SP Magnehelic® Differential Pressure Gages
- Series DM-1000 DigiMag® Digital Differential Pressure and Flow Gages
- Series PTGD Differential Pressure Piston-Type Gage
- Series PFG2 Pressure Process Filter Gage
- Series AT22000 Magnehelic® Differential Pressure Gage
- Series A-320 Pressure Instrument Enclosures
- Series 2000-HA High Accuracy Magnehelic® Differential Pressure Gage
- Dwyer has a wide offering of Gages, Transmitters, Switches, Data Loggers, and Monitors for Pressure, perfect for contractors, industrial and OEM applications.
- Indicators for the difference between two pressures. Can also be used for single pressure. Dwyer offers a wide range of digital and stationary Manometers, suitable for highly accurate laboratory or general industrial service.
Pressure Switch/Gages – Dial
Dial Gages and Switches are compatible with air and other non-combustible and non-corrosive gases. Dial Gages and Dial Switches are indicators for the difference between two pressures that also have switch outputs. They can also be used for single pressure.
The Series MP Mini-Photohelic® Differential Pressure Switch/Gage combines the time proven Minihelic® II differential pressure gage with two SPDT switching set points.
Using solid state technology, the Series 3000MR/3000MRS Photohelic® Pressure Switch/Gages combine the functions of a precise, highly repeatable differential pressure switch with a large easy-to-read analog pressure gage employing the durable, time-proven Magnehelic® gage design.
The Series A3000 Photohelic® Pressure Switch/Gages function as versatile, highly repeatable pressure switches combined with a precise pressure gage employing the time-proven Magnehelic® gage design.
Series 43000 Capsu-Photohelic® Pressure Switch/Gages function as versatile, highly repeatable pressure switches combined with a precise pressure gage employing the time-proven Magnehelic® gage design.
Using solid state technology, the Series AT23000MR/AT23000MRS Pressure Photohelic® Switch/Gages combine the functions of a precise, highly repeatable differential pressure switch with a large easy-to-read analog pressure gage.
Flame-proof ATEX/IECEx approved Series AT3A3000 Photohelic® Pressure Switch/Gages, function as versatile, highly repeatable pressure switches combined with a precise pressure gage employing the time-proven Magnehelic® gage design.
Flow includes Flow Transmitters, Flow Sensors, Flowmeters, Sight Flow Indicators, and Water Meters. Mass Flowmeters, Controllers, Flow Indicators and Controllers are ideal for the measurement of flow rates. Flow Switches come as a paddle, thermal, piezo, and shuttle/piston.
Series V12 Flotect® Flow Switch is a low cost, versatile line of switches that can be used in a wide range of applications and configurations.
The Flotect Series V10 Flow Switch is designed to provide an inexpensive, reliable unit to monitor the presence or absence of flow in a system.
- Dwyer Flotect® V10 Mini-Size Flow Switch
V10 Flow Switch Designed to provide an inexpensive, reliable unit to monitor the presence or absence of flow in a system.
The V8 Flotect® Flow Switch Protects Equipment: Operation is simple and dependable. In most applications, the switch is normally off while there is sufficient flow of liquid or air.
The Flotect Series V6 is available in both a standard flow & a field adjustable low-flow design.
The Flotect Series V6 is available in both a standard flow & a field adjustable low-flow design.
Compact and reliable, the Flotect V4 Flow Switch operates automatically to protect equipment and pipeline systems against damage from reduction or loss of flow.
The Mercoid Series DA / DS is one of the world’s broadest lines of pressure switches.
- Dwyer Series 4000 Capsuhelic Differential Pressure Gauges
The Capsuhelic® gage is designed to give fast, accurate indication of differential pressures.
Indicates low air or gas pressures – positive, negative or differential. Accurate to within 2% with 81 ranges.
Ultrasonic Flow Meter
Ultrasonic flow transmitters are sensors with electrical transmission output for remote indication of liquid flow rate. Models are cost-effective, compact, and lightweight. Applications include treated water, river water, diesel oil, data logging, flow measurement for heating metering, and utility billing.
- Series UFB Ultrasonic Flowmeter Set
- Series UFC Ultrasonic Flowmeter Set
- Series PUB Portable Ultrasonic Flowmeter Kit
- Series PUF Portable Ultrasonic Flowmeter Kit
- Model UFM Compact Ultrasonic Flowmeter
- Series TUF Ultrasonic Energy Meter
Dwyer Instrument Level
A level includes Bin Vibrators – ideal in high vibration. Pump Controllers monitor pump levels and leaks. Level Indicators are customizable to fit any application. Level Switches come in the diaphragm, tuning fork, and more. Level Transmitters are capacitive, float, submersible, or ultrasonic. Water Leak Detectors monitor water levels.
Paddlewheel Fixed Insertion
Adjustable Insertion Fitting
Dwyer Instrument Temperature
Process Controllers and Din Rail Temperature Controllers monitor and control temperature, defrost, and fan cycles. Dwyer offer selections of Transmitters, Thermostats, Digital Panel Mount, Limit Switches, Mechanical Switches and Thermometers available in dial, spirit filled, or digital. Indicators are available with digital LCD displays.
In-Line Flow Sensor
Paddle Flow Switch
- Series V8 Flotect® Vane Operated Flow Switch
- Series V4 Flotect® Vane-Operated Flow Switch
- Series V6 Flotect® Mini-Size Flow Switches
- Series V10 Flotect® Mini-Size Flow Switch
- Series FS-2 Vane Flow Switch
- Series V7 Flotect® Vane Operated Flow Switch
Flow Switch Output
Dwyer offers Wind Meters that have the option of Pocket Wind Meters and handheld meters. There are also Wind Speed Indicators and Vaneometers that are designed to simplify the measurement of low air velocities. Air Velocity Transmitters are sold in this category which are ideal for monitoring air flow.
Thermal Flow Switches
- Series TDS Thermal Dispersion Flow Switch
- Series TDFS2 Thermal Dispersion Flow Switch
- Model TDFT Thermal Dispersion Flow Transmitter
Piezo Flow Switches
Data Loggers & Recorders
Dwyer Instrument Data Loggers available are Button, High Temperature, Humidity, LCD, Portable, Pressure, Process, Submersible, Temperature, USB, Wireless, and Water Level Data Loggers; Software for communicating with these Data Loggers. Some data loggers are compact and stainless steel. These Data Loggers monitor various applications.
Dwyer In-Line Flow Meter
- Series HF In-Line Flow Monitors
- Series HFPC & HFPS Plastic In-Line Flow Meters
- Series SSM All Metal In-Line Flow Meters
- Series TVF Total View Industrial In-Line Flow Meters
- Series STFLO Stainless Steel In-Line Flow Meters
Valves include Ball, Butterfly, Check, Globe, Needle, and Solenoid Valves. Actuators come in pneumatic and electric, Air Filters have different fittings and port sizes, Connectors eliminate need of welding, Electro-Pneumatic Contollers, Current/Pressure Transducers, Positioners, Position Indicators are linear or rotary operation, and Volume Boosters.
Orifice Plate Flow Meters
- Series GFT2 Flow Totalizer
- Series DFMT Digital Paddlewheel Flow Transmitter
- Series DFMT2 Digital Paddlewheel Flow Transmitter
- Series RTI2 Flow Rate/Total Indicator
Dwyer Instrument Test Equipment has instruments for calibration, measurement, test of Air Velocity and Flow, and monitor Back Flow, Carbon Monoxide, and Combustion. Distance, Electrical Control Signals, Electricity, Gas Detection/Analysis, Ground and Continuity meters are available. HVAC Balancing, Humidity, Light, and many more are available.
Turbine Flow Meter
- Series TFP-LI Liquid Turbine Flow Meter
- Series TFP-LP Liquid Turbine Flow Meter
- Series TFM-LI Liquid Turbine Flow Meter
- Series TFM-LP Liquid Turbine Flow Meter
- Series TFP-GI Gas Turbine Flow Meter
- Series TFP-GV Gas Turbine Flow Meter
- Accessories Series BAT Blind Analog Transmitter
- Series FPCA Flow Power/Controls Accessories
- Accessories Model SPK Solar Panel Kit
Variable Area Flow Meter
- Series RM Variable Area Rate-Master® Polycarbonate Flow Meter
- Series VF Visi-Float® Acrylic Flow Meter
- Series VFC & VFCII Visi-Float® Acrylic Flow Meter
- Series DR4 High Flow Glass Flow Meter
- Series VAT Variable Area Fluoropolymer Flow Meters
- Series RSF Rotatable Scale Flow Meters
- Series VA Variable Area Glass Flow Meters
- Series TVA All Fluoropolymer Flow Meters
- Series DR Direct Reading Glass Flow Meters
- Series MM Mini-Master® Flow Meter
- Series UV Ultra-View™ Polysulfone Flow Meter
- Series MTF Multi-tube Flow System
- Series IF Industrial Direct Reading Flow Meters
- Series VA-K Variable Area Flow Meter Kit
- Series OMA Oxygen Flow Meter
- Series LFM Polycarbonate Flow Meters
Dwyer Instrument sells Alarm Switch Modules, Chart Recorders, Current and Particulate Transformers/Switches, Data Loggers, Fan Speed Controllers, Intrinsically Safe Barriers, Indicating Annunciators, Motion/Safety Switches, Power Supplies and Transformers, Relays, Signal Conditioners/Converters, SSR Monitors, and more.
Sight Flow Indicator
- Sight Flow Indicator Series SFI-100 & SFI-300 MIDWEST
- Sight Flow Indicator Series 500 Sight Window
- Sight Flow Indicator Series 550 Sight Window
- Sight Flow Indicator Series SFI-300F MIDWEST
- Sight Flow Indicator Series SFI-400 MIDWEST
- Sight Flow Indicator Series SFI-700 MIDWEST
Mass Flow Meter & Controllers
- Series GFM Gas Mass Flow Meter and Controllers
- Series GFC Gas Mass Flow Meter and Controllers
- Series DMF Digital Mass Flow Meter and Controller
- Series GFM2 Gas Mass Flow Meter and Controllers
- Series GFM3 Gas Mass Flow Meter and Controllers
- Series GFM4 Gas Mass Flow Meter and Controllers
Venturi Flow Meter
Venturi in-line indicators for flow rate. The Magnehelic® gage provides a large, clear, and accurate display of your differential pressure reading. It is available in line sizes from 1″ to 4″ and can handle vacuum and pressure applications. Other applications include filter monitoring, clean room positive pressure indication, and fan pressure indication.
Paddlewheel Adjustable Insertion
- Series PFT Paddlewheel Flow Sensor : Non-Magnetic Sensing, Adjustable for 1-1/2 to 40″ (38.1 to 1016 mm) Pipe, Pulse or 4 to 20 mA
- Series MFS Magnetic Inductive Flow Sensor : No Moving Parts, Frequency and 4 to 20 mA Output, Maintenance-Free
- Series MFS2 Magnetic Inductive Flow Sensor: Lower Cost PVDF Design, Frequency Output, ±1% Accuracy, Maintenance-Free
Pressure Snubbers are used with water, air, gases, and oils. Mounting Kits for Magnehelic gages, Strap Wrenches for uncommonly shaped objects, and Tubing in materials like rubber, aluminum, Norprene and more are available. Static Pressure Tip Sensors are used for different products.
- Series PS Pressure Snubber
Dwyer Pressure Accessories PS Series Snubber is designed to protect pressure instrumentation by dampening surges and pulsations and assuring steady average pressure readings. Snubbers are available in a variety of pore sizes for use with gases, water, and oils.
- Model A-464 Flush Mount Kit for Magnehelic® Gage
The Model A-464 Flush Mount Kit for Magnehelic® Gage provides a flush mounting solution for Magnehelic® gage installations for applications such as clean rooms and mechanical equipment rooms. The A-464 can also be used as an alternative means to flush mount Magnehelic® gages on control panel enclosures.
- Model A-465 Flush Mount Space Pressure Sensor
The Model A-465 Flush Mount Space Pressure Sensor provides a clean solution for sensing space pressure. Typical applications include: sensing the pressure in clean rooms, laboratories and building lobbies. The kink resistant tubing provided in the kit is connected to the tubing running to a pressure transducer, Magnehelic® gage, VAV unit or any other types of pressure sensing devices.
- Model A-286 Magnehelic® Gage Panel Mounting Flange
The Model A-286 Magnehelic® Gage Panel Mounting Flange can be used on any Dwyer Instruments, Inc. gage that possesses a 4-1/2″ (115 mm) diameter housing. The flange is secured to the gage behind its bezel with three set screws. The set screws hold the gage tight in place.
- Series A-170 316 Pressure Stainless Steel Siphons
The Series A-170 316 Pressure Stainless Steel Siphons protect pressure instruments in high temperature applications. Water held in the 180° coil prevents steam from contacting the instrument. Constructed with 316 stainless steel, the A-170 siphons offer the best resistance to corrosion, high temperature, and pressure.
The Series A-169 Pressure Carbon Steel Siphons protect pressure instruments in high temperature applications. Water held in the 180° coil prevents steam from contacting the instrument. Constructed with carbon steel, the A-169 siphons can withstand high temperature and pressure.
- Dwyer Flotect Series V10 Flow Switch
- Dwyer Series V6 Flotect Mini-Size Flow Switches
- Dwyer Flow Switches
- Dwyer Series 2000 Magnehelic Differential Pressure Gauges
- Dwyer Series VFLO Venturi Flow Meter with Magnehelic Gauge
- Dwyer Series 2000-SP Magnehelic Differential Pressure
- Dwyer Series AT22000 Magnehelic Differential Pressure
- Dwyer Pressure Accessories
- Dwyer Ultrasonic Flow Meter
- Delta Mobrey 131 Series Flow Switches
- Dwyer Series PFT Paddlewheel Flow Sensor
- Dwyer Series TDFS2 Thermal Dispersion Flow Switch
- McCROMETER ExactSteam™ V-Cone® Flowmeter
- Differential Pressure Transmitter D32 Series Delta Mobrey
- Differential Pressure Switch 381 Series Delta Mobrey
- VFT-510 Series Differential Pressure Transducer
- Dwyer PUB Series Portable Ultrasonic Flow Meter Kit