About Metri Measurement
Metri Measurement is a specialist manufacturer based on the outskirts of Salisbury city center in the Wiltshire countryside. their engineer’s design, manufacture and test every Metri Measurements product to our workshop’s highest standards.
Our technical sales team will listen to your requirements in order to provide the perfect solution. The result is precision-engineered products that meet your needs every time. To ensure every customer receives the very best experience from inquiry through to manufacture and dispatch, we constantly monitor our performance in each area, putting the customer at the heart of everything we do.
When it comes to customer service, we want you to feel looked after throughout your experience with Metri. We’ll keep you informed with updates on your products, including shipping and dispatch. We consider after-sales service to be as important as placing an order. If you aren’t satisfied with your order, get in touch and we’ll endeavor to put things right!
The Product of Metri Measurement
Paddlewheel Flow Meter
The Metri IC-LPM Paddlewheel Flow Meter is manufactured to provide a robust stainless steel construction that has excellent corrosion resistance properties. Highly flexible it can be adapted to meet the requirements of a wide variety of liquid flow applications or customized for OEM flow meter applications:
Metri IC-LPM Paddlewheel Flow Meters are manufactured and supplied with either threaded or flanged connections and a variety of output choices to select from. It can be fitted to a display prior to despatch and is ideal for compact or remote installation. Whatever the temperature of your application the Metri Paddle wheel can accommodate it with 3 temperature ratings available – a standard operating temperature of -40 to 120°C with options for medium (up to 230°C) and high (up to 350°C) temperature ratings.
The threaded versions of the Metri Paddle wheel flow meter will withstand pressures up to 100 bar as standard with higher pressure options also available. Metri LPM paddlewheel Flow Meters are an ideal replacement for many turbine meters: they offer a lower pressure drop and reduced risk of contamination from liquids with suspended solids, while still achieving an excellent level of repeatability.
Metri IC-LPM Paddlewheel Flow Meter Features:
- Can be fitted to pipe sizes from DN15 – DN50
- Cost-effective meters for a broad range of liquids
- Accurate with low-pressure drop
- 304 stainless steel construction as standard (316 also available)
- Versatile, adaptable design with custom options
- High-pressure rating up to 100 bar as standard
- High-temperature option up to 350˚C
- Selection of flow instruments and displays for compact or remote installation
- Choice of outputs including coil, pulse, 4-20 mA
- ATEX rated option
Metri Measurement Insertion Paddlewheel Flow Meter
The Metri IC-IPM Insertion Paddlewheel Meter (IPM) Series is the ideal liquid flow meter for insertion into pipe sizes ranging from 40mm to 300mm. Simple to install and operate, this cost-effective robust radial turbine meter provides accurate velocity measurement of a variety of liquid types such as water, oils, hydrocarbons and chemicals.
The Insertion Paddle Wheel Flow Meter is ideal for use within building services, process plant machinery, and remote access areas where minimal pressure drop and fitting to existing pipework is key. The Metri IC-IPM can be connected to either a battery or mains-powered display; providing additional flowrate, totalizer, batch and ratio control functionality with a wide choice of outputs and communications options.
The Metri Insertion Paddlewheel Meter comprises a rugged, machined stainless steel rotor supported on a highly polished tungsten carbide shaft with dual sapphire ringtone bearings for reduced friction and extended service life. Each meter houses a self-powered VR sensor for remote and battery operation; ATEX/IECEx-certified equipment is also available for hazardous area applications.
Metri IC-IPM Insertion Paddlewheel Flow Meter Features:
- Simple, rugged, and easy to install
- Battery-powered option available
- 100 bar pressure as standard with a higher option available
- A complementary range of display instruments and fittings
- Wide range of pipe materials and sizes
- NPT or BSPT connection types as standard (Flanged ANSI/PN/JIS optional)
- Tungsten carbide shaft with sapphire bearing for extended service
- Wide temperature range from -40 up to 350°C
Metri Measurement Turbine Flow Meter
The Metri IC-GTM Turbine Flow Meter is a traditional Axial Gas Turbine Flow Meter for use with a variety of dry and wet gases such as gas, steam, and air. The GTM is available in a wide range of body sizes and styles, is highly accurate, and has a robust design for even the most demanding of industrial applications and sectors.
The Metri IC-GTM Turbine Flow Meter provides reliable performance regardless of varying density, pressure, or temperature fluctuations.
Metri IC-GTM Turbine Flow Meters Features:
- Available in a range of pipe/line sizes
- Delivers accurate measurement
- Excellent linearity & repeatability
- 316 Stainless steel construction
- Flexible design with custom options available
- High-pressure rating of up to 1000 bar
- Wide range of dry and wet gas applications ie. Hydrogen etc.
- High-temperature option up to 350°C
- Selection of flow instruments & displays for compact or remote installation
- 50 – 2500 Hz frequency range
- Choice of outputs including pulse, 4-20 mA
- ATEX-rated option available
The Metri IC-GTM is compatible with the following displays:
- Metri FMS – flow rate/totalizer 4-20mA & alarm output
- Fluidwell F series displays
Metri Measurement Hygienic Turbine Flow Meter
Designed specifically for use within hygienic environments; the Metri IC-HBT Hygienic Turbine Flow Meter is ideal to use in the Brewing, Food Processing and Pharmaceutical industries. The HBT offers a high level of accuracy and durability as well as being easy to install. It is perfectly suited to applications that will be handling liquids in a hygienic process.
The Metri IC-HBT Hygienic Flow meter comes complete with hygienic Tri Clamp and RJT connections. All wetted parts are precision machined from solid stainless steel with no castings. This provides excellent long-term viability, even in harsh conditions. The HBT is manufactured to an extremely high standard for use within hygienic environments as standard; electro-polishing is also offered as an optional extra for applications that require an additional level of finish.
Everything has been thought of in the manufacture of the Metri Hygienic Turbine Flow Meter; especially cleaning and maintenance. The bearings of the meter can be easily cleaned by using low-pressure steam and chemical in place (CIP); essential where components can be difficult to reach when in situ.
Typical liquid food installations include:
- Vegetable Oils
Typical HXX applications include:
Metri IC-HBT Hygienic Turbine Flow Meter Features:
- Hygienic Tri-Clamp & RJT connections
- Solid stainless steel construction
- Electro-polish optional finish
- Low-pressure steam clean
- Compatible with IC-LPS Flow Switch
Metri Measurement Flow Switch
The Metri IC-LPS Flow Switch Series is designed to deliver a simple, robust and reliable adjustable flow switch that provides visual indication of alarm signals when the flow rate rises and falls past a set point. The Metri LPS flow switch module can accept signals from a range of Metri products including the IC-IPM and the IC-LTM Turbine flow meters.
The switch can be fitted locally or remotely for higher-temperature applications. Metri flow sensors offer users the flexibility of adjustment over a wide flow range from 10:1 (eg. 15-50 l/min) up to 30:1 and a wide temperature range. The enclosure can be mounted either locally to or remotely from the flow meter, providing flexibility, particularly where used in hard-to-reach areas.
Source : metrimeasurements.co.uk
Read More Articles :
- Seametrics Flow Measurement
- Water Flow Meter Seametrics
- Seametrics TX-80 Insert Turbine Water Flow Meter
- Sierra TopTrak 820 Mass Flow Meter
- Kem Kuppers HM TC-R Turbine Flow Meter
- Katronic KATflow 170 Hazardous Area Ultrasonic Flowmeter
- Tokyo Keiki UFP-20 Portable Ultrasonic Flowmeter