Rechner Sensors was founded in 1965, we have achieved a leading global position in the market with commitment, product innovations, and the best quality. This is especially true for our specialty, the capacitive sensors.
About Rechner Sensors
The name RECHNER is often used as a synonym for capacitive sensors. The reason for this is our significant contribution to the development and design of the capacitive sensors. A versatile product that has become indispensable in today’s automation technology and whose development is closely linked to our company.
“As a technology leader, we shape the automation of tomorrow with inventive talent and the highest quality standards – for a world that will be more durable, safer, and more intelligent.”
“We live on the basis of values of a global family business, customer proximity through partnership-based cooperation, and convince with our technical and development competence in our special field of capacitive sensor technology. In this way, we make a contribution to the success of our customers, to the advancement of our employees and to the well-being of our society.”
We are committed to complying with the goals of the Code of Conduct to protect and respect people, animals, and the environment.
“As a family-owned company, we have always focused on long-term considerations and goals. With a company history of almost 60 years, we are aware of our economic, social, ethical and ecological responsibility and set ourselves correspondingly high standards. As a member of the ZVEI, we have been committed to the Code of Conduct for many years. Furthermore, we are committed to supporting the UN’s 17 Sustainable Development Goals for a better future. Since 2022, we have been certified as a climate-neutral company. For more than 10 years, we have been producing over 60% of our electricity needs with our solar plant.
With our products, we make a technical contribution to safe automation processes. For example, our WHG-certified sensors prevent the overfilling of tanks and detect possible leaks quickly and safely. This reliably protects our soil and water. With our Made in Germany products, we ensure that fair wages and sustainable resource management are guaranteed. Together for a safe and livable future.”
The Products of Rechner Sensors
- Capacitive sensor for level control of liquids, very suitable for a measurement through non-metallic container walls.
- Output function (Antivalent / 2 x normally open / 2 x normally closed) selectable with EasyTeach by Wire (ETW).
- ETW = Sensitivity adjustment is done by connecting a line.
- With the normally closed and normally open versions, two switching points can be set independently of each other.
- Easy to mount, by screwing or gluing
- Housing material: Stainless steel VA no. 1.4305 / AISI 303
- For connection to capacitive evaluation units KXA-…
- Extreme large sensing distance
- Up to 250° C ambient temperature
- For dry bulk materials and non-conductive liquids with a low dielectric constant (e.g. oil)
- Analog current output 4…20 mA • For use in areas with the risk of dust explosion, zone 20
- For use in areas with the risk of gas explosion, zone 0
- ETM = Sensitivity adjustment is made by a magnet on the teaching spot. • Area IBS PTFE-isolated
- With temperature barrier (TB50)
- Integrated evaluation electronics
- Easy Teach by wire
- Housing material: PEEK, Ø 16 mm
- Connection head and process connection stainless steel VA no. 1.4404 / AISI 316L
- Process connection G1”
- With flange connector M 12 x 1 (5-pin Teach function included)
- Analogue voltage output 0…10 V / 10…0 V
- Integrated evaluation electronics
- Adjustable with Easy Teach by keypad (ETF) / Easy Teach by wire (ETW)
- Housing material: PTFE, Ø 16 mm
- Connection head / process connection: Aluminium / Stainless steel VA no. 1.4305 (AISI 303)
- Process connection G1″
- Additional output in the reference range (normally open / normally closed switchable)
Source : www.rechner-sensors.com
Read More Articles :
- Trafag – Sensors and Controls
- HPM Series Switch Control for Industrial
- Skon digital pressure gauges
- Water Quality Monitoring
- Dropsa Ultrasensor 2 Proximity and microswitch systems