APG DDX Explosion Proof Digital Panel Meter is a two-line, analog-input panel meter with Class I, II, and III, Division 1 Explosion proof approvals. With two configurable, six-character lines and eight LED alarm indicators, the DDx fits a lot of information in a compact area.
The DDX is easily programmed with the four buttons on the face or through a USB connection to a PC. DDX has the versatility and functionality you need from an explosion proof panel meter. Digital panel meter for class i, ii, and iii hazardous locations. Two-line, six-character display with eight LED alarm indicators, all in an explosion-proof housing.
APG DDX Explosion Proof Features
- 2-line, 6-character display
- Easy 4-button programming
- Explosion-proof housing meets NEMA 4X, 7, 9, & IP68
- Current Inputs: 4-20 or 0-20 mA
- Voltage Inputs: 0-5, 1-5, 0-10 VDC
- 1 Digital Input / Input Contact
- Current Output: Isolated 4-20 mA
- Relay Outputs: 2 or 4 SPDT Relays
- Up to 25 mA for powering sensor
- Configurable High/Low alarms
- Alternating Pump Control (with output relays)
- Eight user-selectable display intensity levels
Easy to Program
With four through-glass buttons on the face for programming in place, and a USB port for connection to a PC running MeterView Pro software, setting up the DDX is simple.
The DDX carries FM, CSA, ATEX, and IECEx approvals for installation in Class I, II, and III hazardous locations. That may not be everywhere, but it’s pretty close.
Easily to Read Display
Bright, sunlight-readable display comes standard on the DDX, with eight selectable intensity levels.
APG DDX Explosion Proof Specification
|Display||2 lines, 6 characters each|
|Top line: 0.6″ (15 mm) characters|
|Bottom line: 0.46″ (12 mm) characters|
|Display Update Speed||200 ms (5 updates per second)|
|Accuracy||± 0.3% of calibrated span|
|Front panel rating||NEMA 4X, IP65|
|Storage Temperature||-40° – 185°F (-40° -85 °C)|
|Operating Temperature||-40° – 149°F (-40° – 65°C)|
|Size||6.42″ x 7.97″ x 8.47″ (163 mm x 202 mm x 215mm)|
|Weight||16.0 oz (7.26 kg)|
Download Data Sheet: Explosion Proof Digital Panel Meter DDX