The DL76 Data Logger seametrics is a battery-powered data logger that can be used with any Seametrics flowmeter. It stores pulses for up to 3 years, depending on the user-selected frequency of reading. Indicator lights on the unit fash to indicate when it is functioning and when the battery is low.
The DL76 Data Logger seametrics can be factory-mounted on the meter or remotely mounted. Housings are rugged cast aluminum, gasket for environmental protection.
When a DL76 Data Logger seametrics is placed into operation, it is easily set up using a laptop computer. Data is also retrieved from the DL76 by means of a laptop and can be analyzed on the laptop or easily loaded on a desktop computer for analysis.
Table of Contents
Specification of DL 76 Data Logger
- Battery-powered data logger
- 3.6 Vdc lithium battery included 3-year battery life
- Compatible with any Seametrics flowmeter
- Uses Seametrics FlowInspector Version 2 software
- Stores pulses for up to 3 years (depending on sampling interval)
- Available in meter-mount or wall-mount models
- Data retrieval by laptop computer
- Single data retrieval device serves multiple data loggers
*FlowInspector version 2 software (ordered separately) is required for the downloading, storing, viewing, graphing, charting and printing of data in several formats. FlowInspec-tor requires a PC with Windows 98, NT, 2000, XP, Vista or Windows 7; CD-ROM drive; 800 x 600 screen resolution; serial port or USB/serial adapter; and a Seametrics DC3 data cable. FlowInspector can be used with an unlimited number of dataloggers.
*Older versions of FlowInspector are not compatible with the DL76.
- Easy to set-up, easy to use
- Weeks/months/years of data storage
- User-selected sampling interval
- Data retrieval with a laptop computer
- Single data retrieval device serves
- multiple data loggers
- Water usage monitoring, reporting, and management
- Custody transfer regulation
- Peak demand monitoring