Seametrics PS40 requires an external DC power supply for operation and can provide power to a single low power Seametrics flow sensor, such as an MJE meter. It can also be used with a dry contact sensor, such as the MJR reed switch meter.
Seametrics PS40 Feature
- Rugged ABS plastic housing
- Optoisolated Transistor and relay outputs
- Allows single meter to operate multiple devices
- Ideal for pacing multiple metering pumps
- Cooling tower/boiler water treatment
- Pacing chemical metering pumps
- Driving multiple pumps, counter timers, remote totalizers
|Power End||10–32 Vdc|
|Relay||Operational frequency = 50 Hz max
Contacts = 250 mA max, 36 Vdc max, 3 W max.
|Optoisolation||10 mA max @ 30 Vdc max|
|Outputs||Three open collector optoisolatedOne Form C relay|
|Environmental||NEMA 4X, IP66|
* Specifications subject to change. Please consult our website for current data. Please consult our website for current data (seametrics.com).