Sepha BottleScan Leak Testing is a non-destructive, tool-less multi-bottle leak tester for induction-sealed pharmaceutical bottles.
Do you require a leak test procedure for bottles? The BottleScan has a unique ability to test up to 4 bottles per test cycle in 30 – 90 seconds and can detect defects in bottles and inductions seals down to 15µm*. The tool-less design allows for rapid changeover between different size bottles, making it ideal for production lines with multiple products.
The system incorporates force decay technology to offer a technologically superior Quality Assurance / Quality Control check as part of cGMP.
Table of Contents
Sepha BottleScan Leak Testing Features
- Non-destructive inspection device
- Detects defects in bottles and induction seals down to 15µm*
- Tests up to 4 bottles per test cycle in a test term of 30 – 90 seconds
- Can run in compliance with 21 CFR Part 11
- Operating system can store up to 30,000 product types
- No tooling required so ideal for production lines with multiple products
- Quick, repeatable test with objective pass/fail results
- Can handle multiple bottle sizes
- Configurable methods allow user to decide machine sensitivity
- Simple operator use with minimal training required
- Audit data available and can form part of 21 CFR Part 11 compliant system
- Active Directory and OPC connectivity available on request
Sepha BottleScan Leak Testing Specifications
- Operation : Semi-automatic
- Bottle Dimensions : 30mm(W) x 60mm (H) x to 100mm(W) x 150mm(H) (without cap)
- Test Cycle : 30-90 seconds
- Measurement Range : Down to 15 microns
- Construction : Stainless Steel (Grade 304)
- User Interfaces : 17″ 1280 x 1024 SXGA TFT display with resistive touch screen
- Power Supplies : Electrical: 110/230V Single Phase AC 50/60 Hz / Air: Min. 200L/min at 0.6Mpa [ISO8573-1:2010 CLASS 2]
- Configuration : 2 x USB ports, 1x Ethernet port
- Audit Compliance : Machine can be used as part of a 21 CFR Part 11 system
- Machine Dimensions : 810mm (L) x 746mm (W) x 810mm (H)
- Machine Weight : 125kg
- Shipping Weight : 225kg
- Warranty : Supplied with a 12-month warranty. (Extended warranties are available for additional support).
Reference : sepha.com