Since Sepha ltd started in 1980, we have established a global reputation for innovation and development of specialised, high quality equipment for use in the manufacture of pharmaceutical blister packs, medical devices and healthcare products.
We provide innovative, non-destructive leak testing solutions, lab scale packaging solutions and deblistering machines for recovery of high value product.
Sepha has recently invested in a new facility dedicated to contract packaging, deblistering and leak detection. We have a dedicated team of engineers, technicians and lab staff who are specialists in their field. We are able to offer the following services:
- Contract blister pack and sachet packaging of tablets, capsules and powders.
- High speed deblistering of tablets and capsules, using our range of automated deblistering equipment.
- Non-destructive leak detection and inspection of blister packs, sachets, pouches and medical devices.
Do you require to leak test packaging? Sepha has developed innovative leak test machines that provide a non-destructive alternative to Blue Dye testing methods. Whether you are a pharma packaging or pharmaceutical manufacturer of blister packs, induction sealed bottles, sachets, pouches or medical devices, the quality of your packaging is key to ensure drug stability, as any defects can affect the shelf life and efficacy of the content.
You need to be able to count on the accuracy of your leak detection procedures to minimise recalls and reduce the associated costs.
We offer a range of non-destructive, deterministic leak testing systems, specially designed to rapidly test for leaks in a wide variety of pharmaceutical packaging. Unlike the industry standard destructive test methods like Blue Dye Methylene, our testing methods are non-destructive, allowing product that has been tested to be returned to the production line.
We invite you to explore our testing solutions and see how you can save time and money, reduce waste and get reliable and repeatable results.
Referene : sepha.com
- Schreiner LPC 528
- Schreiner Leak Simulator LS Lite
- Programmable display unit PDU–420–W, Dinel-Level and Flow Measurement
- Hirschmann SPIDER III Premium Line
- Kaidi Customized Belt Sway Switch
- Sepha VisionScan Leak Detection Device
- Sepha VisionScan Max Automatic Blister Leak Tester
- Sepha PakScan Leak Testing
- Sepha MediScan Leak Testing
- Sepha BottleScan Leak Testing
- Sepha Multi-Q Leak Testing