25-AA Connector Nanaboshi electrical connector nanaboshi is product from japan, Connection work is also easy with the crimping method. Ideal for desktop equipment because it is lightweight and made of resin.
Table of Contents
- 1 25-AA Connector Nanaboshi Feature
25-AA Connector Nanaboshi Feature
|Lock method||Screw lock method|
|Mechanism and material||
|Standard||<PSE> There is a product compliant with the Electrical Appliances and Materials Safety Act|
|Connection method||Crimp type|
|Operating temperature range||-25 ° C to + 85 ° C|
|Shell Size||Number of Contacts||2||3 (Straight core)
||3 (Reverse core)||4 (Straight core)||4(Reverse core)|
contact Array<Pin (male) contact Seen from the bonding surface>
（V r.m.s. ）
Wire conductor cross section(mm2)
|0.75, 1.25, 2|
T Series Electrical Connector Nanaboshi
Nanaboshi Electrical Connector | Plug connector | Receptacle Connector
Electrical Connector T Series use of rubber insulators and a one-touch cap lock mechanism has made it easy to handle. Ideal for frequent travel installations.
- RoH : Not compatible.
- Waterproof : None.
- Lock method : Cap lock method.
- Mechanism and material features : Uses synthetic rubber for the insulator and has excellent mechanical properties.
- Operating temperature limit : 484: Screw, 4810: Soldering.
- Operating temperature limit : -25 ℃ to + 85 ℃.
Material and processing
|Shell||Zinc alloy||Satin chrome plating|
|Contact||Copper alloy||Silver plating|