Quincy Compressor QSV Vacuum Technology, Quincy Compressor is your headquarters for high-quality, reliable vacuum pump units that are the product of nearly 100 years of unrivaled industry expertise. Quincy vacuum pumps are used by companies across the United States and around the world due to their uncompromising reliable and unbeatable performance. They’re also backed by superior 24-hour service and support from our extensive worldwide distributor network. There are various Quincy vacuum pump models to choose from, ensuring you’ll be able to find the right one for your applications.
Table of Contents
Quincy Compressor QSV Vacuum Technology for Tough Applications
The QSV variable drive vacuum pump has been designed to deliver the exact performance you demand, at the minimum possible life cycle cost. As a result, it is ideal for applications where you need to maintain a set vacuum level (a set point).
- 2-125 HP
- Variable Speed Screw
- Dry Claw
- Rotary Vane
- Single and Dual Stage Liquid Ring
- VSD Drive
- Airlogic Monitoring System
- Outstanding Performance
- Small Footprint
- Hot-Cool Zones
- 7.5-50 hp, Variable Drive
- 240-1120 CFM
- Air or water cooled
Built for Demanding Environments
Quincy has long been a leading manufacturer of industrial vacuum pumps that deliver efficient performance, exceptional reliability and long service lives. We pioneered the modulating vacuum inlet valve — a key innovation that allows for more precise control and greater performance in even the most demanding applications.
More importantly, when you purchase a QSV vacuum pump, you are working with a company that’s dedicated to providing world-class support for all our products. From optional extended warranty coverage to an extensive service and support network, we’ll be there for you for as long as you own and run your Quincy machine.
Why Choose the QSV Series?
Your choice of a QSV variable drive vacuum pump is one that will deliver:
- Efficient performance, with a ratio of ACFM to input horsepower that outperforms industry standards.
- Long life, thanks to its heavy-duty bearing and airend components.
- Precise controls, with our AirLogic® controller and dual function modulating valve that produce exceptional energy savings.
- A complete plug-in-and-go solution. Units are supplied with full electrical and inlet filtration components, base frame and controls, delivering everything you need in a self-contained package.
You can read more about the many benefits a Quincy QSV vacuum pump offers by downloading the product brochure. Alternately, get in touch with a Quincy compressor representative directly for answers to all your questions.
Introducing the AirLogic® Monitoring System
At the heart of every QSV series vacuum pump is the state-of-the-art AirLogic® monitoring system. Easy to use, with a 3.5” high definition color display, AirLogic® is a comprehensive solution for controlling and monitoring the unit’s operating status, recording running/stopped hours, and performing service and maintenance as necessary. By putting these advanced controls at your fingertips, AirLogic® helps you improve overall performance, efficiency and safety. Add on the optional intelligent monitoring system for remote control functionality, data logging and advanced integration with your existing management systems.
Trusted by a Wide Range of Demanding Industries
Quincy QSV vacuum pumps are reliable workhorses that meet the challenges of a number of different industries. Use them for:
- Holding, lifting and moving applications, including pneumatic conveying, electronics pick-and-place, printing and bookbinding, woodworking, general packaging and more
- Preserving applications, including vacuum sealing meats and other food products, canning, freeze drying, modified atmosphere packaging and more
- Forming and shaping applications, including plastic molding, glass forming, packaging materials production and more
- Sanitary applications that demand a clean working environment, including altitude simulation, heat treatment and metallurgy, and more
QSV vacuum pumps can be customized with various accessories and configurations to meet your specific working requirements.
Reference : quincycompressor.com
Download : Datasheet