Tival Sensors EMB 4000 DC Injection Brak, setting : Braking Torque – determines the DC current level, injected to the motor windings. With Two operation modes: Auto mode: DC injection stops automatically when motor stops. and Manual mode: DC injection stops after the the pre-adjusted braking time. This mode can be used to “hold“ the load at stand still.
Tival Sensors EMB 4000 DC Injection Brak Advantages
- The EMB electronic motor brake provides fast, smooth and frictionless stopping of a three phase induction motor by injecting controlled DC current to the motor windings after the mains contactor opened.
- Preventing mechanical wear
- Reducing stopping time of high inertia loads
- Adjustable braking time
- Auto stop – DC injection stops when motor stops
- DIN rail mounting (Standard 10 A, option 17 … 58 A)
- Easy installation and operation
- For engine / motor ranges of 5 … 200 kW.
- Auto Mode – DC – injection
Tival Sensors EMB 4000 DC Injection Brak Displays & LEDs
- On – mains voltage connected
- Braking contactor closed
- DC injection on
Tival Sensors EMB 4000 DC Injection Brak Application
- Circular and band saws
- Machine tools
- Fast stopping of high inertia loads
- Emergency stop (as long as mains supply remains on)
Company profile Tival Sensors
The company TIVAL Sensors GmbH was established in 2005 by Dipl.-Ing. Hartmut Linde. Competence in service, a high grade of quality, short delivery times and a fair partnership with our customers and vendors are our corporate goals.
We started out with mechanical pressure switches. The family of FF4 pressure switches stands for an extraordinary good and sturdy quality product within the scope of our product range. Following the technical advancement and the development of the markets, the focus on automation technology was shifted to electronic components.
One of our key focuses is on products related to and used in water applications. These are i.e. pressure transducers with contact outputs; so-called electronic pressure switches, as well as pressure transmitters providing analog output signals.
Equipment for level-monitoring and level-measurement make up a large part of our portfolio. The programme is complemented by products for flow- and temperature-measurement, softstarters (i.e. for pump applications), digital readouts, isolating switch amplifiers and many more.
International approvals for special applications, i.e for explosion endangered environments (pressure, temperature, level), for marine and offshore use (pressure, temperature, level) and for applications in fire protection equipment (VdS, sprinkler-systems) are available.
Our Team of experienced technical and sales staff members serves the customers individually and timely, the well-assorted stock enables short delivery times. Also products important for innovative industries are available from stock.
The huge worldwide agreement for our products and the fast service provided is what drives us. We are constantly enlarging our portfolio to also fulfil our customer’s future needs and to carry on with offering a wide range of products and services.
Download : Datasheet
- TIVAL Sensors
- Tival Sensors TST-DD 10.0 / 20.0
- Tival Sensors TS-LSD 30
- Hengesbach TP 30 Contact Resistance Thermometer
- Prosedur Pengoprasian flowmeter portable Ultrasonic
- Tival Sensors TS-RFS Level Limit Float Switch
- Tival Sensors TS-NW3 Level Controller
- Tival Sensors Float Switch OPT for Liquid Level Control
- Tival Sensors TS-TT Temperature Transmitter
- Flux Centrifugal Immersion Pumps Type F 620
- Tival Sensors TST-PM 63
- Tival Sensors TST 10 / 20 Pressure transmitter
- Rotech Limit Switch Boxes
- Potter Electric – Fire Alarms & Fire Sprinkler Systems
- Castel – Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Components
- Seametrics IP100/200 Paddle Wheel Flow Meter
- Pull Cord Switch
- Fluidyne Control Systems
- McCrometer Flow Meter
- Processautomatic – Accurate and Adaptable Flow Measuring Solutions