Tival Sensors TS-500 Ex Isolating Switching Repeater, TS-500 Ex isolating switching amplifiers are suitable for implementing and separating digital switching signals from potentially explosive areas. To the intrinsically safe inputs, all passive encoders, e.g. Switching contacts, Namur initiators according to DIN EN 60947-5-6 or passive electronic outputs of third-party devices can be connected. Depending on the version, the devices are equipped with relay contacts (changeover contacts) or transistors (potential-free) on the output side. The devices must be mounted outside the hazardous area because only the input is intrinsically safe.
Product description Isolating switching repeater TS-500 Ex
- Input for switching contacts, Namur initiators according to DIN EN 60947-5-6 or optocouplers
- Input intrinsically safe according to: ATEX II (1) G [Ex ia] IIC/IIB and ATEX II (1) D [Ex iaD]
- Switchable monitoring of the input circuit for wire break and short circuit
- Relay (changeover contact) or transistor (potential-free) output
- Supply voltage 230 V AC or 24 V DC
- Operation display, switching status display and error indication by LEDs
- M 22.5 mm standard housing for TS35
- Rail mounting
Company profile Tival Sensors
The company TIVAL Sensors GmbH was established in 2005 by Dipl.-Ing. Hartmut Linde. Competence in service, a high grade of quality, short delivery times and a fair partnership with our customers and vendors are our corporate goals.
We started out with mechanical pressure switches. The family of FF4 pressure switches stands for an extraordinary good and sturdy quality product within the scope of our product range. Following the technical advancement and the development of the markets, the focus on automation technology was shifted to electronic components.
One of our key focuses is on products related to and used in water applications. These are i.e. pressure transducers with contact outputs; so-called electronic pressure switches, as well as pressure transmitters providing analog output signals.
Equipment for level-monitoring and level-measurement make up a large part of our portfolio. The programme is complemented by products for flow- and temperature-measurement, softstarters (i.e. for pump applications), digital readouts, isolating switch amplifiers and many more.
International approvals for special applications, i.e for explosion endangered environments (pressure, temperature, level), for marine and offshore use (pressure, temperature, level) and for applications in fire protection equipment (VdS, sprinkler-systems) are available.
Our Team of experienced technical and sales staff members serves the customers individually and timely, the well-assorted stock enables short delivery times. Also products important for innovative industries are available from stock.
The huge worldwide agreement for our products and the fast service provided is what drives us. We are constantly enlarging our portfolio to also fulfil our customer’s future needs and to carry on with offering a wide range of products and services.
Download : Datasheet
- TIVAL Sensors
- Tival Sensors TST-DD 10.0 / 20.0
- Tival Sensors TS-LSD 30
- Hengesbach TP 30 Contact Resistance Thermometer
- Prosedur Pengoprasian flowmeter portable Ultrasonic
- Tival Sensors TS-RFS Level Limit Float Switch
- Tival Sensors TS-NW3 Level Controller
- Tival Sensors Float Switch OPT for Liquid Level Control
- Tival Sensors TS-TT Temperature Transmitter
- Flux Centrifugal Immersion Pumps Type F 620
- Tival Sensors TST-PM 63
- Tival Sensors TST 10 / 20 Pressure transmitter