Table of Contents
Kofloc Model 2450 Series | Bellows Needle Valve (for rigid control of leaks)
This bellows seal type needle valve has been specifically developed so that it can satisfy the requirements for such areas in which leak is a concern of vital importance. Model 2450 Bellows Needle Valve has a construction to drastically prevent fluid leaks.
In addition, it is outstanding in heat resistance and corrosion resistance, so the customer can use it with peace of mind not only in such adverse conditions where high vacuum, high pressure, high temperature, or extremely low temperature is present but also for corrosive, toxic or costly fluids.
- Stringent leak test (2 x 10-8 Pam3/sec)
100% leak test is conducted before shipping, using a helium leak detector.
- Use of a precision needle
The incorporated non-rotary type needle provides precise, smooth control of minute flows.
- Compatible with both gases and liquids
- Superior temperature characteristic
- Flows are scarcely affected by ambient temperature fluctuations, remaining within an insignificant range of flow variations.
- This superior temperature characteristic is applicable to gases only, and not to liquids, because the viscosity of a liquid may greatly vary depending upon the temperature conditions.
- For vacuum systems
- For semiconductor manufacturing lines
- For production lines where toxic or corrosive gases are present
Standard specifications :
- Rated flow ranges: See the table below
- A number of turns of regulating screw: Approx. 13–16 turns (Effective Number of turns: 5–16)
- Maximum operating pressure: 1 Mpa
- Maximum operating temperature: 120℃
- Fluids: Gas and liquid
- Materials of parts in contact with fluids: SUS316, fluorocarbon resin, FKM
- Connection end : 1/4 Swagelok (for joint) * Optional: 1/8SW