The HM P turbine flow meter series (P for Pelton Runner) is used to measure continuous and discontinuous flow rates. They are mainly used for lubrication and non-lubrication media. They are particularly suitable for low and medium viscosity liquids, such as water, light oils, emulsions and glycol mixtures.
Only high-grade steels that even withstand corrosive liquids are used in the production of turbine flow meters. Combined with the use of ceramic bearings, the HM P guarantees optimum measurement accuracy and an extremely long service life even under the toughest application conditions.
Due to the innovative design and optimized bearings, even highly contaminated and extremely hot media can be measured reliably. This predestines the HM P for use in heating and cooling circuits as well as monitoring and dosing applications.
For applications in hazardous areas, we offer intrinsically safe sensors and amplifiers with Ex protection in accordance with ATEX, IECEx, CSA and other standards. Additional certifications such as EAC (TR-CU) are available.
- Monitoring of oil temperature
- Cooling water monitoring
- Process control
- Heat-carrying agents (oils to heating systems)
- Water-/glycol mixtures
- Heat transfer fluid
- Temperature range: up to 350 °C [+662 °F]
- Suited for polluted liquids
- Stainless steel
- Ceramic bearings resistant to wearing
- Compact design
- Economical version
- Measuring Ranges: 3.0 up to 280 l/min
- Repeatability: ±0.5 % (under the same conditions)
- Linearity: ±2.5 % of actual flow (viscosity 1 mm²/s)
- Viscosity Range: 0.8 up to 10 mm²/s
- Housing: as per DIN 1.4305 [AISI 303]
- Wheels: as per DIN 1.4122
- Bearing: Brass, Ceramics
- Seals: FKM, graphite
- Pressure: up to 20 bar [290 psi]
- Medium Temperature: -60 °C to +350 °C [-76 °F up to +662 °F]
Reference : http://www.kem-kueppers.com