ISOIL Industria is a global manufacturer and supplier of electromagnetic and ultrasonic flowmeters for liquids, thanks to HEMINA, its production centre, and LIBRA, its accredited calibration laboratory.
With product lines covering Flow, Levels, Energy Measurement, Analysis, Automation and Controls, Hardware Systems, and Software, we operate mainly in the sectors of the integrated water cycle, HVAC, industrial automation, security, and transport control, food and chemical industries, agriculture and building automation.
The sensors for electromagnetic flow meters of the ISOMAG line are used to measure conductive liquids in various applications, thanks to a wide availability of nominal diameters, materials for coatings and electrodes, process connections, and certifications.
The MS 3810 insertion sensor is used for mounting on pressurized lines with diameters from 80 to 8000 mm.
It is ideal for temporary measurement campaigns, line monitoring and leak detection.
Wide choice of sensor lengths for installation in pipes of different diameters with the possibility of integrating pressure measurement.
- Size for pipe line:
- Size 1 Ø ≤ 500mm
- Size 2 Ø ≤ 1000mm
- Size 3 Ø ≤ 2000mm
- Minimum conductivity: 5 µS/cm
- Humidity Range: 0÷100% (IP 67)
- Accuracy: See relevant converter data sheet
- CE Certification: Yes
- Body material: Stainless steel AISI316
- Nominal pressure: 1600 kPa
- Process connection: 1”Threaded en
- Version – protection rating: Compact IP67
- Lining material/gasket: PEEK/FPM
- Liquid temperature:
- -20°C° ÷ 100°C compact version
- -20°C° ÷ 130°C separate version
- Electrodes material: Hastelloy C276
- Size for pipe line: Other on request
- Nominal pressure: Others on request
- Process connection: Others on request
- Electrodes material: Others on request
- Version – protection rating:
- Separate version (max 20m) – IP 68
- Separate version (max 500 m), with preamplifier – IP 67 (OPT. IP 68)