Erdco 25P Turbo-Flo offer the precision of turbine technology with rugged construction. The practical design of the probe includes a bluff bar which protects the turbine from foreign materials in the stream as well as from over insertion. Installation is simple and does not require special fittings. The Turbo-Flo™ probe may be installed in standard pipe tees, through pipe saddles, welding spuds and 1 1/2” full opening ball or gate valves.
Erdco 25P Turbo-Flo Features
- PVC non-metallic construction is ideal for installation in PVC or other non-metallic piping.
- PVC connector fittings.
- Excellent chemical resistance.
- Adjustable insertion length for 1 1 ⁄2 to 10 inch pipe.
- Rugged construction for industrial environments.
- No external power required.
- Wide measuring range with 30:1 turndown.
- Low mass turbines offer improved sensitivity and long life.
- Use standard pipe fittings for installation.
Erdco 25P Turbo-Flo Applications
- Water and other aqueous solutions
- Ideal for PVC piping systems
- Water treatment systems
- Groundwater monitoring
- Irrigation systems
- Accuracy : ±1.0%
- Repeatability : ±0.5%
- Linearity : ±0.5%
- Turndown : 30:1
- Insertion Length : 02 = 2 inches 06 = 6 inches 12 = 12 inches
- Threshold : 0.5 ft/s or 1.22 x ID2 = GPM Liquid
- Velocity : ft/s = 0.408 x GPM/pipe ID2
Point Velocity = 2.625 pulses/ft/s
- Pulse/gallon correction for uncharted pipe diameters = ID2 charted pipe Pulse/gallon ID2 uncharted pipe x charted pipe
- Materials of Construction :
- Probe : PVC
- Connector : PVC
- Turbine : Delrin®
- O-rings : Buna-n or Viton®
- Temperature Limits : 140°F(60°C)
- Pressure Limits : 145 psig(10bar)@ 75°F(24°C)
ERDCO reserves the right to alter design and/or specifications without notice. Viton® and Delrin® are registered trademarks of E.I. Dupont de Nemours and Co.
Download Datasheet : Erdco Turbo-Flo 25P Series
Reference : erdco.com